Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

WELCOME BACK VAL- WE MISSED YOU

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion WELCOME BACK VAL- WE MISSED YOU

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Diesel73
    quote :

Lassie – a chat room – you gonna get your backside slapped   

I volenteer for the job  :butt: . Yup Las, you pick, your place or mine hahaha  😀 .

😀  😀  😀

see what you done Lassie  :canadian:  :canadian:

*Nat*

Lol Diesel  😀

*Lassie*

[quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=13827.msg262194#msg262194 date=1236512807]

quote :

Lassie – a chat room – you gonna get your backside slapped   

I volenteer for the job  :butt: . Yup Las, you pick, your place or mine hahaha  😀 .

[/quote]

Diesel  😮 :embarrass: :embarrass: :embarrass:

*Nat*

Now there’s an offer you don’t get everyday Lassie  ;D 😀

Gracie

Glad to see you back Val  ;D it hasnt been the same without you Bev, Dyane and Rough heres hoping they come back too)

Val

Thanks Gracie pleased to be back and Congrats to you and your OH I wondered who would be the first on the board this year with baby news
    Val

[quote author=Gracie link=topic=13827.msg262209#msg262209 date=1236515904]
    Glad to see you back Val  ;D it hasnt been the same without you Bev, Dyane and Rough heres hoping they come back too)
    [/quote]

Anonymous

Welcome back  ;D You were very much missed  :-*

sony

😀 I’ve been a (silent :tease:) member of this website forum for quite a long time….I hop on to it to catch up with all the news…But of late it just hasn’t been the same!!!!
    Now Val & Bev are back let’s hope it retains some of it’s former well informed info (all to do with DOGS!) which is let’s face it “what this forum is supposed to be about!”
    When Rio & I need some help & information, this forum becomes a live-line to us now,as it has been for  the past 7 years !
    Thanks VAL & KIZ for your continued input!

Val

Thank you don’t be so silent input is important as well as gaining advice  :agree:

[quote author=sony link=topic=13827.msg262252#msg262252 date=1236527645]
    😀 I’ve been a (silent :tease:) member of this website forum for quite a long time….I hop on to it to catch up with all the news…But of late it just hasn’t been the same!!!!
    Now Val & Bev are back let’s hope it retains some of it’s former well informed info (all to do with DOGS!) which is let’s face it “what this forum is supposed to be about!”
    When Rio & I need some help & information, this forum becomes a live-line to us now,as it has been for  the past 7 years !
    Thanks VAL & KIZ for your continued input!
    [/quote]

parsonsmum

I’d like to echo those sentiments. I too am a regular viewer her but feel I don’t have the knowledge or expertise to post that often. :-[ But I would like to say that without the help and advice I’ve been given here, my 2 dogs would be worse off.
    I would have one on painkillers for life had I not been pointed in the direction of an animal chiropractor….I did’nt know they existed.
    The other one would be on expensive hypoallergenic food from the vet and being bathed in stinky shampoo!
    I would still be dosing them both on chemical concoctions for fleas and worms, both would still be ruling the roost here and dragging me round when on the lead.
    So thank you all so very much, for the advice on all aspects of being a dog-owner.
    WELCOME BACK KIZ AND VAL  :-*

kizkiznobite

and thanks for all of that…but…and i know val will join me here and i will try to put it in a logical way…
    yes val and i have all this know how…but…that is not just our studying and or our training, lots of it is just our experience gained over years of dog care…and that is where many of you are at…that is just right there…in that ‘time’ of caring for your pet dogs …and depending how far down the line you are will depend on your knowledge…what val and i have tried to do with this board that makes it different from others is …in many ways dump the ‘fluff’ lets try and tell what we know and pass that on..but also try and get carers of dogs to learn with each and every dog…and lord knows that is an on going process as i now know from having a male boyo pup…so..any knowledge is good even if you doubt it…dont matter share it…it will in some way benefit someone

we have tried to get a balance..nat came on board to make up the balance of a part time working mum with a pet dobe for example…as opposed to us 2 know it alls  ;D suz and iz came on as juniors that are being mentored by us 2 as up and coming youth…and lets face it…youth is our only hope…what we are trying to do is make a legacy i guess…

and we aint so old or stuck etc not to be able to take constructive comments to make this board better even than it is…

heyho…welcome back val….arse on seat fancy nails on keyboard ….xxxxx

xtine

Hooray ;D all is well again.. thank goodness you are back Val  :-*  :-*

aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnd relax  ;D

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, a very big welcome back

Val

Thanks boss
    I second Bev as I have always said Knowledge is Power, whether it’s a working gunner a showdog or a companion pet they are all dogs we are all here because of that love of the canines so share, you are never to old to learn something about anything.
    Val

[quote author=Admin link=topic=13827.msg262288#msg262288 date=1236540091]
    Yes, a very big welcome back
    [/quote]

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime