Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

well………izzie thank you

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip well………izzie thank you

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

sat here fireworks going – no sad Honey  :ok:

PRetty upset last night with fireworks and chatting to Izzie shed given Jess some Valerian – I had some so we tried it tonight – she did get up and move when some real loud bangs went off – but just to go sleep on the floor  ;D  ;D

not sure why I never tried it before!!

Izzie

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D <——-My face right now!!! But dont thank me, thank Bev- she the one who put me onto it in the first place :-*

Like I said next year, we bugger off to the countryside with the girls!  :ok:

:-* :-* :-* :-* to Honey

Well then – Bev – ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))) toyu as well as Izzie.

Dont know why I never tried it before- hope it works when there even more fireworks but right now im  ;D  ;D  ;D Shes back on the bed soundo!  :yes:

Hey Izz you know what next nov 5th – im booked solid that day already……….I cant move stuff….but I know was meant to be to get the girls away – but what about another week? or over a weekend – ive promised to take proper time off next year, cant afford much what with March but by end of next year will be due a few days off I think be fun and for the girls too  ;D

let me know – not on msn tonight as meant to be doing some work – off to do that in a minute, but catch up soon busy busy next week with work  ;D well hopefully lol!

Izzie

We will organise hon!  :ok:

You organise I go along  :ok:  ;D

Aw, thats good news!  Now she can  :sleepy: snooze in peace  :-*

yep Laura and shes snoozing happily  ;D

.dodger.

yup i give this to dodge daily and now benji and Luci while the fireworks are around – it still bothers them but no way as much as it did :yes:

Is stupid I had a bottle in the cupboard, not even opened not sure why I never tried it. She very sleepy though…….  :embarrass:

Izzie

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=13012.msg250752#msg250752 date=1226265586]
    You organise I go along  :ok:  ;D
    [/quote]

mmmm, I spose so…. ;D ;D ;D

Is best way promise – or nothing would get done  ;D Honey requires only that she be allowed to sleep on bed  :ok:  😀

Izzie

We will take plenty of sheets to cover beds  :ok:

Will have a look round for somewhere though!  ;D ;D

yup do – I did have a little look this morning, is plenty around found one site you can look for places that allow two or more dogs, which is nice. Think i was looking in devon but to be honest i dont really know –  😀

sheets to cover bed and pillows she likes leeping on pillows  :ok:

Izzie

Best bet is to take our own pillows, as their are nearly always rubbish ones  😉 😉

Devon could be good though!

got this to sort and a training weekender thing to organise too!  :scared:

ok own pillows  :ok: I LOVE Devon used to go as a kid (and yes was definately Devon) we used to go to Dawlish and just thinking about it makes me happy and smile such a lovely place – with the black swans  ;D

You going to be a busy bee with all this organising  ;D whats the training weekender thing?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime