Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Well uhmmm…..

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion Well uhmmm…..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Diesel73

Huhmmmm  ::) , don’t know if i should laugh, be pissed off, jump of joy or cry  :-\ . Oh right  ::) , i never cry except for when i rrrealy can’t have my way  >:D hahaha, anyways……

Worked hard. Was going to Disneyland with cousin and his family. I was going to leave home at exact the same hour as last year, and the year befor and befor, and etc……… At 7 am.
    Few days befor we were going heard for other person that cousin’s wife been mouthing away about us that i was so difficult person because i wanted to leave that late and not earlier. Great, somebody calls me ‘difficult’. So what?  ::) I got my stock and boys to leave at home, my fish too. I need 1 1/2 hour to get things together and run things over with inlaws again juuuust befor i leave. Can’t leave without ‘my way of saying goodbye’. Couldn’t care less who she blabbed to or what exactly came out of her mouth untill my beloved sunshine said; ‘you do know she’s blaming the boys, right?’…….. ok mood went way downdowndown into battle statioooons! She never ever mentioned anything about it to me. And to me
    battle stations with a woman means;
    i’m going to ditch you the moment i can  ::) .

Deliberatly stalled at home made them leave befor we did, cought up with them in paris, entered pard 1 and ‘lost’ them after about 25 seconds…. ;D Personal record, thank you, autographes will be handed out later  😀 .
    Cought up with them at night in the restaurant, strategicly avoided her. Am very vèry good at that.
    Day 2 the same. At night in the restaurant, got the evil eye from her. Just as i was about to mention to dear cous, that we should drive home not to late on day 3 as there were huuuuge works to be done to a crusial tunnel. From 10pm till 8 am…….. Was going to mention it, really i was  :yes: , but that evil eye….. I thought==>  :-X
    So on day 3 only saw them 5 seconds in the morning, we had 3 great days and went home alone  🙂 .Was home at about 9.30. They came home at 1 am due to being stuck in traffic for hooooouuurs  >:D ……. Shouldn’t hold grudge, but hey, god punnishes immediatly and in his own way  :pray: ………..    Serves her right, she was driving, and she haaaates driving mnehehehehe  😀 .

Came home, boys over the mooooooon with joy. They been good, veeeery good. Wodan stickystickystick to me now, Diesel……. well Diesel  ::) …….. Diesel being, pain in the butt and very good, very ‘can you see me? me me me me? Yooooohooooo! am i in the picture? stickystickystickylickylickylickypinchpinchpinch you butt, can you see me now?……. So Diesel being Diesel as Diesel always is when i leave for more than few hours. But they been very good when i was gone .
    Went to the living room…….. Said nightnight to fishies  :happy: ……………  :scared: …….. pump unplugged, heating unplugged, air unplugged ……… 2 fish dead .
    Where is that MONSTER IN LAW  :suspious: ……. explained everything, plannerboy as i am i wrote everything down in steps…. am going to her.
    Found her. She said, couldn’t read your handwriting .
    I gotta have the one dorkish monster in law that would rather kill your fish than to call you up. I wanted to .
    …………… Wait a minute ……… She been ‘taking care’ of my fish the way she saw fit…. What the hell you been feeding my boys? .
    Her words in short? They looooove mashed buttered potatoes with roasted chicken and roasted beef, and 3 scoops of gravy, Wodan loves Paella, but Diesel vomites it up after 30 seconds, they both love icecream and specially minty chocolate chip icecream………… …………………… …. Did she just say CHOCOLATE CHIP???  Ok, only so much i can take am going to==> her, without a blink. But she allll hahaha, scared you ha?
    Asked her if it was joke, that she not fed them all that crap. She was insulted and said ‘no dork! I took out the chocolate chips first …………. oh ok, as if thàt makes it alllrighty than .

So the boys been eating crapfood for 3 days, but….. they don’t seem to miss it at all. So that’s good. Few of my fish were monsterly slayed by my monster in law. But i think after explaining it again when we got home, she won’t forget in a million years how to treat fish like mine  :tease: . And my cousin has no clue that i deliberatly lost him 3 days in a row. He keeps saying i should have taken relatin with me. It would have kept me more focused. Relatin…. have thrown it away ages ago  ::) . A ‘slow you down’ drug… take it to an amuzement parc? To disney? Think not .

So all in all……….. i can’t make up my mind…. we had some troubles, but …….. they don’t matter to me at all  ::) . So….. all i can think is IT BEEN GREAT . And for those that are thinking about going to disney==> Twilight zone tower of terror ROCKS!  >:D  and the Aerosmith rock and rollercoaster as usual is AWESOME!

And if your a dad like me, and you got a little precious girl, like me….. stop worrying, and just take it like a man. See, you ARE going to return home BROKE!  :death: .

Oh, and one more little thing….. Today is the big day of birdshow. My little precious entered too. With some of ‘her’ own birds. She entered just like me and………… ………. She beat me!  😀 . Am soooooooooooooo proud of her .
    My actionman moaning. He wants to enter too. But he no own tribenumber yet. So have to make him member too  😉 .

The judges on the other hand ……….. about 13
    were ok, 2 were….. they should read their trainingstuff thouroughly again  :whistle: , and the other 1……… He going to be in trouble when it going to be public that he willing to ‘exchange’ the champion titles for free top birds  😛 .

xtine

😀 Diesel.. your poor Fish.. they are perpetually doomed  😀 Glad both the boys are ok after a diet like that  😀

Sounds like you did good avoiding the witch cousins wife  >:D.. braver man than me.. could never go to disneyland  :nono: full of freaks in costumes  :surrender:

Diesel73

[quote author=xtine link=topic=12726.msg245687#msg245687 date=1224277469]
    😀 Diesel.. your poor Fish.. they are perpetually doomed  😀 Glad both the boys are ok after a diet like that  😀

Sounds like you did good avoiding the witch cousins wife  >:D.. braver man than me.. could never go to disneyland  :nono: full of freaks in costumes  :surrender:
    [/quote]
    specially now! It halloween month, everything decorated, freaky things e-ve-ry where. I love it hahaha  😀

My fish…….. atleast my fightfish survived  ::) . Lucky my algues eaters don’t need much oxigen  😛 .

Witch ay?…….. You not know what this woman is capable of  ::) . She not just ordinary witch, she the she-devil en persona, but me the wrong person to pick to put your will upon. I just can’t help it, i need to rebell  >:D . Cousin told me today that she still wondering who tought her son to sing the ‘hello mister owl, your underpants is dirty’ song. The song is rude, nasty, and very impolite. Oh pleeeeeeeeeease, it’s just a kids song  ::) . You know, one of those existing songs, but we make a different text for it. Even i sang it as a child, it around for ages. I knew she hated it, so who tought it to her son?  :suspious: …………… Oh, right, me  :embarrass:

*Lassie*

‘hello mister owl, your underpants is dirty’ song. The song is rude, nasty, and very impolite

So do we get to hearread it?? ;D

Glad you had a good time Diesel :-*

Anonymous

PMSL  I love your stories Diesel, glad your fightfish survived :canadian:.

I heard Euro Disney not that good, people saying its really more for younger kids than 16 & 20 yr olds(my 2)  what do you think?

Diesel73

[quote author=*Lassie* link=topic=12726.msg245693#msg245693 date=1224280279]
    ‘hello mister owl, your underpants is dirty’ song. The song is rude, nasty, and very impolite

So do we get to hearread it?? ;D

Glad you had a good time Diesel :-*
    [/quote]
    Hahahaha, it difficult to translate, but it are the she-devils words that the song is rude, nasty and very impolite.
    See, it from tv, mister owl reads to little children what happend today in storyland.
    It goes like this,;
    ‘hello mister owl,
    where do you take us today?
    to storyland?
    yesyes to storyland.
    cause there we read the storypaper,
    which says what happend today.(etc)

Still need to grown ups like me  ;D ….. we have a version that goes like;
    ‘hello mister owl,
    you underpants is dirty.
    where do you take us today?
    to storyland cause we ran out of sh.tpaper.
    yes yes to storyland where we use the storypaper.
    But we got a splashbumm and race-arse…. (etc)

Get the picture? In Flemish it rhymes  😉 .

[quote author=jaydex link=topic=12726.msg245694#msg245694 date=1224280296]
    PMSL  I love your stories Diesel, glad your fightfish survived :canadian:.

I heard Euro Disney not that good, people saying its really more for younger kids than 16 & 20 yr olds(my 2)  what do you think?
    [/quote]
    Hmmmm  ::) , in my oppinion? There are plenty of things for the little ones, and plenty of things for the older. They got things there like space mountain, aerosmith rock an roller coaster, that thing from the movie with bruce willis.. can’t name it right now  ::)  but it cool, tower of terror, that star wars thing, the haunted house, movie tour behind the scenes….. numerous of things that are great for all ages.
    Sure i’m the idiot that the kids take along on the carousel aswell, and  :nono: , i not like that. But there is enough there to entertain me  :yes: . Although, have to admit, that if kids are 12 we’ll go 2 days instead of 3. Lots of rides are for all ages. Some of them are rated from 1.02 meters, although that is also the rate for the tower of terror. I don’t understand who rated that, since about 95% of the grownups come out of that ride looking==>  :vomit: ……… So i went without my kids. They got to be a loooooot bigger and older than 1.02 to do the tower.

Lot of Brits there every october.  :yes:

GSPmad

Brilliant Diesel.  😀

Sounds like was had when you got home, with your in law… have I got it about right?  ;D

lol your posts are so funny!  :yes:

would love to go to euro disney been to florida twice and just love it! my bro said some of the rides are better in euro cos they are newer and faster and smoother (if that makes sense)  ;D

how much weight your dogs put on with 3 days of junk food?  😀

Anonymous

Thanks Diesel, I dont ‘do’ carousels either, I can go upside down on a rollercoaster thats fine, but round & round makes me  :vomit:
    Maybe will give it a go next year then 🙂

Diesel73

[quote author=GSPmad link=topic=12726.msg245704#msg245704 date=1224287982]
    Brilliant Diesel.  😀

Sounds like was had when you got home, with your in law… have I got it about right?  ;D
    [/quote]
    Hehehehe, i love those emoticons hahaha, they express my thoughts vèry well hahaha  >:D .

[quote author=Kerry_and_Beau link=topic=12726.msg245713#msg245713 date=1224321949]
    lol your posts are so funny!  :yes:

would love to go to euro disney been to florida twice and just love it! my bro said some of the rides are better in euro cos they are newer and faster and smoother (if that makes sense)  ;D

how much weight your dogs put on with 3 days of junk food?  😀
    [/quote]
    Yes, makes sence. But keep in mind that about e-ve-ry ride is closed every year for a certain amount of time due to maintenance works. Disney does have a scedual when what is going to be closed, so if you go than make sure none of the big onens are closed  😉 . Also the waitingtimes in Paris are ridiculesly short when you go in an offseason period. The longest we had to wait was 25 minutes for Crush’s rollercoaster. The rest was between 1 and 15 minutes. Although it was bussier this year than other years when we went the same weekend as this year. We had years there was no waitingcue at all and you could just stay in your seat for another ride, and another, and another  😀 .

Don’t think they put any weight on but i do know that they discovered that begging for food with the inlaws pays of BIG time  ::) .

[quote author=jaydex link=topic=12726.msg245724#msg245724 date=1224327601]
    Thanks Diesel, I dont ‘do’ carousels either, I can go upside down on a rollercoaster thats fine, but round & round makes me  :vomit:
    Maybe will give it a go next year then 🙂
    [/quote]
    2 Days Jay, think 2 days will be enough. But go when it’s off season. Waiting times during high season can rise up to 3 hours +  :sleepy: . Arrive on sunday and you get a discount of 15%. Every disney hotel has a bus from the hotel to the parcs and back. Every 10 minutes. Walking time from hotel to parc if futile. Brochures say it up to 15 minutes, but it’s a lie. The hotel that’s the cheapest in price … takes less than 5 minutes strawling to get to parcs. And there is virtualy no difference in the hotels. Some just cost about 2 the price than the others. Cheyenne my favourite, than Santa Fe. Santa the cheapest but each hotel has different buffet menu in restaurant, and i prefer the food in hotel Cheyenne  😉 . Cheyenne costs per night about 10 euro’s more.

Think it over, take a look on the Disney website. You can see a lot there  😉 .

kizkiznobite

that sounds a whole lot more polite than ‘i took my wife to the station…’ that my brother taught me at 6 that i got a spanked backside for…when i sang it at the t table to gbranpa and granma that wanted a song…they actually laughed   ::) ….followed by i never slept with rosie…that i thought was quite funny as my best mate at the time was rosie and we slept together often…

GSPmad

my grandmother informed me that on my mother’s first day at school she came home and recited ‘i’m a little dutch girl dressed in blue….’  😀

there was also the infamous occasion when she was 7 and taught her younger cousin, who was 2, to say “mummy is a bourgeois swine”… and guess what he said when mummy came into the room….  ;D

Gracie

:-\ think i am too young to know any of these songs…..

Glad you had fun!

and Sue i went to Disney in Florida when i was 21 and OH was 32 we both LOVED it and we dont like rollercoaster rides… dont know about EuroDisney tho  🙂

Anonymous

We went to Florida when Jamie was 4 and Kelly 9 it was just magical for them, and us really, that procession with everything lit up, will always remember the looks on their faces, they just couldnt believe it, we went at Thanksgiving too, so was all christmassy, Jaws was my favourite, absolutely terrified the kids though 😀 😀
    Just one of our friends went to Euro a while ago and said their kids were bored and there wasnt really any rides for them, but I suppose its what you make it really.

Diesel73

[quote author=jaydex link=topic=12726.msg245747#msg245747 date=1224350025]
    We went to Florida when Jamie was 4 and Kelly 9 it was just magical for them, and us really, that procession with everything lit up, will always remember the looks on their faces, they just couldnt believe it, we went at Thanksgiving too, so was all christmassy, Jaws was my favourite, absolutely terrified the kids though 😀 😀
    Just one of our friends went to Euro a while ago and said their kids were bored and there wasnt really any rides for them, but I suppose its what you make it really.
    [/quote]
    That last part is very true  :yes: . If the ‘disneyspirit’ if i can call it that, doesn’t do you anything you kind of ‘miss’ a whole part.

The ‘thing’ with bruce willis movie i couldn’t remember is ‘armageddon’. In the movie the spacestation explodes. They show you how it’s done with you on the ‘set’ right there. Cool  :yes: . Yet it from age 1, although little ones might find it quite scary. My kids were convinced there was a fire puging dragon inthere. It was the station exploding  ::) . Real fire and all, you can litteraly feel the intence heat, and fire sparks hit your face….. And yet you don’t, but it does happen for real, yet …. I’m not going to tell how they do it, got to experience it yourself  :yes: .

The studios parc is smaller than disneyland park. But it worth to visit.

I know a few ‘nice’ songs that i learned when i was in the army. Will teach my son oneday, but not yet. Don’t want to risk him singing about naked women in several positions in school.  :embarrass:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime