Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

went to see

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip went to see

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Been seeing her regularly for a few weeks – is helping, she said my back is lots better – neck and shoulders not  ::) partly job partly stress I think – she found some pressure point that made my head hurt SO bad – referred pain apparently – i didnt care what it was just could she stop bloody pressing it  😀 head feels loads clearer though  :ok: Still got to see her but not so often  ;D

Anonymous

They are amazing aren’t they  ;D

I never thought I had much wrong with me – just some niggling lower back pain – but once it was all clicked I felt a thousand times better  ;D

Def keep going – it really helps – plus with my osteopath I had to go regularly to start with – but now is just when I feel like it – so I went yesterday – but before that was July  🙂

I will probably benefit from going at least once a month – because of my job. I dont care long as it makes me feel better!! – they really ae very good!!  ;D

*Nat*

Missed this thread  ::) Glad it’s helping Suz  :-*

Diesel73

Sweetie  :-* , you are SINGLE…….. go find yourself a good chiro boyfriend. Your body needs it  >:D . And i meant in a theraputical way  :yes: . To start with  😀 ……. couldn’t help it  😛  😉  ;D

DIesel  :surprise:  😀 😀 😀 How could I ignore such good advice  😉  >:D  😀  😀

[quote author=*Nat* link=topic=12546.msg250279#msg250279 date=1226155055]
    Missed this thread  ::) Glad it’s helping Suz  :-*
    [/quote]

Thanks Nat – is helping but think ive put my shoulder out now carrying heavy bags  :embarrass: all I know is I cant turn my head properly- time to do the exercises she gave me!!

kizkiznobite

😮  diesel……dont….he will have her in all sorts of positions and she wont be able to work the next day

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=12546.msg250394#msg250394 date=1226173571]
    😮  diesel……dont….he will have her in all sorts of positions and she wont be able to work the next day
    [/quote]

stop it you killing me  😀  😀  😀

Diesel73

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=12546.msg250394#msg250394 date=1226173571]
    [/quote]
    Well that means that whatèver he is doing  >:D , he very good at it  :yes:  😀 hahaha.

Diesel  >:D  ;D  ;D

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime