Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

What breed of dog are you?

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip What breed of dog are you?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    GSPmad

http://quiz.ivillage.com/home/tests/dogs.htm

Apparently I am a Lhasa Apso.  :confused: I don’t think they have factored grooming in.  :surprise: ;D

wags

German Shepherd
    The German Shepherd is a workaholic. Intent on business, this loyal breed is always on patrol. Suspicious of strangers, she defends her territory with a fierce reproach. When it comes to affection, she is tender and loving toward her pack and feels a deep responsibility for their well-being. Mental and physical exercise both appeal equally to the German Shepherd, and her intelligence is further enhanced by her dedicated nature. When it comes to dependability, the German Shepherd has the market cornered.

i can live with that

i quite like these quiz things

the one on facebook said i was a maltese though  :whistle:

Diesel73

German Shepherd
    The German Shepherd is a workaholic. Intent on business, this loyal breed is always on patrol. Suspicious of strangers, she defends her territory with a fierce reproach. When it comes to affection, she is tender and loving toward her pack and feels a deep responsibility for their well-being. Mental and physical exercise both appeal equally to the German Shepherd, and her intelligence is further enhanced by her dedicated nature. When it comes to dependability, the German Shepherd has the market cornered.

Close enough, just the ‘her’ parts are wrong.  😛

.dodger.

same…. 🙂

*Nat*

Lol I’m a Cocker Spaniel  ;D

The Cocker Spaniel feels the need to please. She tends to become overly submissive in her mission to make everyone happy but makes up for it with her sensitive nature. A brisk walk around the block is right up her alley, but she prefers to spend part of her time indoors. Her silky hair tends to become tangled, and regular grooming sessions are necessary to keep her looking her best. The accommodating Cocker Spaniel is truly a loving and trusted friend as well as an ideal companion.

Saint bernard 

The Saint Bernard is a devoted and gentle giant. Her calm personality allows her to relate well to children and adults alike while satisfying her need for companionship. She is at home in nature and enjoys exercise, though she is not particularly fond of traditional forms of play. Her coat requires weekly brushing to keep it neat and can be left long or cut short for versatility. She’s relaxed in most situations, and her hassle-free nature can’t be beat.

:what:

GSPmad

Tried again – still says I’m a Lhasa Apso.  :what:

The Lhasa Apso may be petite, but she is one tough cookie. Always ready to romp, her daily exercise requirements may leave her companions winded. Fond of her loved ones, she is likely to cuddle up with them at night, content to be doted on. Her long coat requires regular maintenance but is sure to turn heads when properly styled. The rambunctious little Lhasa Apso has awell-earned reputation for her lovability.

not sure about petite, ready to romp, long coat or lovability i have to say.  :gum:

*Lassie*

Saint Bernard

Anonymous

Lhasa Apso.

Go on, laugh at me.  >:( 😀

*Nat*

Now a Lhasa is one dog I would never have put you down as Mark  😀

Emma_rocks

Saint Bernard

The Saint Bernard is a devoted and gentle giant. Her calm personality allows her to relate well to children and adults alike while satisfying her need for companionship. She is at home in nature and enjoys exercise, though she is not particularly fond of traditional forms of play. Her coat requires weekly brushing to keep it neat and can be left long or cut short for versatility. She’s relaxed in most situations, and her hassle-free nature can’t be beat.

hmmm.. dont sound like me at all tbh

*Nick*

Umm, I’m a Lhasa too  :confused:

I brush my hair once a day and shave maybe once a week…….hmmmm I’m one really scraggly looking Lhasa apparently

Hahaha Nick thats more maintenence than most Lhasas get  😀  😉

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime