Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

What do you do when you are to be retired?

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs What do you do when you are to be retired?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Diesel73

Not retired yet, that won’t be official till my birthday, but might aswell practice. So …. What do you do? You let little bro do all the work, let your master shovle birdshit by himselfy and get yourself pampered by the little ones  ;D . I’m deff turning them into true dogpersons.  :pray:

Ahhhh… this is life as it SHOULD be  >:D .

[img width=468 height=382]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c346/Diesel73/dog/th_MOV03277.jpg[/img]

kizkiznobite

awww diesel..that brought tears to my eyes…what a lovely vid…and listen to how your wee lass is singing and humming to him and your wee boy patting him on head..bless…..what beautiful children you have… 🙂

you ok with it all now ?

hugs
    xx

Diesel73

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=12612.msg243815#msg243815 date=1223203042]
    awww diesel..that brought tears to my eyes…what a lovely vid…and listen to how your wee lass is singing and humming to him and your wee boy patting him on head..bless…..what beautiful children you have… 🙂

you ok with it all now ?

hugs
    xx
    [/quote]
    :-* .
    After that day? After i saw what sunshine had on camera….. Yes  🙂 .
    I watched it over and over. Listened to my precious singing, my son’s hand on Wodan’s head, but most of all Wodan’s eyes over and over. How he raised his head and just put it back saying; don’t stop, just go on for hoooouuuurs. It is a great comphered for me, this vid. His world not longer falling apart when he not stuck to my leg. That is good for me to see 😉 .

kizkiznobite

have shown Mo that vid  ;D she gone all soppy but at least it taken her mind off her grief  🙂

mo doesnt like GSD’s  ::) her only bad dog experiences have been with GSD’s…she refers to your boys has black gsd’s  ::) she has decided she likes the black version  🙂 Mo also adores children and is brill with them…so…

do you want a nanny for a while  😀 😀

Diesel73

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=12612.msg243826#msg243826 date=1223207223]
    have shown Mo that vid  ;D she gone all soppy but at least it taken her mind off her grief  🙂

mo doesnt like GSD’s  ::) her only bad dog experiences have been with GSD’s…she refers to your boys has black gsd’s  ::) she has decided she likes the black version  🙂 Mo also adores children and is brill with them…so…

do you want a nanny for a while  😀 😀
    [/quote]
    She is very welcome  :yes: .

Glad it took her mind off things, even if just for a few minutes. But uhm…  ::) Black gsd’s? …….. Send her over Bev, she needs some serious Belgiandog loving to make her see why she is wrong  😀  :-* .

There are some major differences between Belgians and German sheps. Can’t put it into words… but there are. Our Germanshep Wiskey was the best, but my Belgians are bestest. Can’t put finger on why they are so different, but they are. Germans give you great responses but Belgians are just more in your head. Can’t put it in other words.  ::)

kizkiznobite

well i know that and you know that but…

a flatcaot ret is just a black version of a golden ret  ::)
    a black lab is just a version of a golden lab  ::)
    a black poodle is just a version of any other colour of poodle

a wodan is just a black GSD  ;D ;D ;D

Prem2Pram

Aww what a wonderful video, just love the way your two little ones interact with Wodan.

You and your wife have two very lovely children you should both be very proud.

As for retirement hmmmm I’d have to think about that one  ;D

*Nat*

You lap it up Wodan, looks like you enjoying it  ;D Gorgous video, lovely children  :-*

Diesel73

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=12612.msg243835#msg243835 date=1223208512]
    well i know that and you know that but…

a flatcaot ret is just a black version of a golden ret  ::)
    a black lab is just a version of a golden lab  ::)
    a black poodle is just a version of any other colour of poodle

a wodan is just a black GSD  ;D ;D ;D
    [/quote]
    Mo mo mo  ::) *sigh*……. A little Picard is what she needs  :suspious: ….. She seriously needs a Belgian puppy to educate her  :yes: .

[quote author=minpin link=topic=12612.msg243838#msg243838 date=1223209149]
    Aww what a wonderful video, just love the way your two little ones interact with Wodan.

You and your wife have two very lovely children you should both be very proud.

[/quote]
    My kids do teach the boys crapstuff too  :gum: . How to play tug of war with thier new tshirts and pants for instance  >:D .

Or kids come up with stuff, new phobias just to keep the dogs with them… specialy my daughter, now claims she afraid to go anywhere without a boy by her side in the dark. Even to the loo  ::) . She watching tv, she gets up, she wistles, boy immediatly jumps up to go with her to the loo. She sits on the loo with boy sitting beside her, his head on her lap. She telling him stories about  :whatever: .
    Go to sleep? No kid goes to sleep without a boy. Wodan with little precious, Diesel with my son. They claim they are cold and the dogs will keep them warm. So they ditch their pyjama, due to getting to hot being burried under thick stuffed blanket and a big dog body  :death: . Or that they can’t sleep without a boy, cause their -and this one is my daughter’s comment- cause Wodan’s pressence makes her feel safe. Away with Wodan’s new bed, he not using it anyway  ::) .
    And there i am, sitting on the sofa, watching football all by myself untill kids are fast asleep. Only then the boys return to me  :sleepy: .

……… It like watching myself at that age…  :happy:

kizkiznobite

all sounds good to me  😉 i knew all those answers at that age too… 😉 😉 😉 you want kids to be doggy speakers? …then let it rise is my advice  :)… all sound and all happy in the diesel household me thinks  😀

girls have you around their fingers…dog boys have you all sussed…human boy? he learning how to deal with the girlies…sounds all good to me…. ;D ;D :-*

and having listened to that vid for the 100th time…i love the cock crows  ;D

and girlies…come on…come on here…strike while the iron hot…get that ‘honey’ dog all sorted….stop messing…go girls……….. :-* do a deal…you get the girlie girl…the man gets the working pup  ;D

wodan gets a cuddle muffin

diesel gets a girlie hey ho a GIRLIE……

sunshine and precious get a pretty wee lass to do with…

you and the wee boy..get…well …you get…well…you get how to handle girlies by giving in to them and get to train a wee boy…that’s good learning  😀

all sorted done and dusted

lets take a vote eh folks?  :agree: :agree:

i love the video, they all look so happy ;D

.dodger.

Or kids come up with stuff, new phobias just to keep the dogs with them… specialy my daughter, now claims she afraid to go anywhere without a boy by her side in the dark. Even to the loo  ::) boy sitting beside her, his head on her lap. She telling him stories about  :whatever:
    Go to sleep? No kid goes to sleep without a boy. Wodan with little precious, Diesel with my son. They claim they are cold and the dogs will keep them warm.

lol this sounds just like me but beware it sticks! i now can’t get to sleep without a dog because i’ve had luci in with me for the past 7 years. Now dodger has taken over as my safetly blanket but luci is still my hot water bottle for the winter months ;D

Diesel73
    quote :

you and the wee boy..get…well …you get…well…you get how to handle girlies by giving in to them and get to train a wee boy…that’s good learning  

Liar!  ::)
    You stammered because what you were thinking is; you and the wee boy get handles BY the girlies  😛  😀  😉 .

quote :

and having listened to that vid for the 100th time…i love the cock crows  

That was Stuart’s voice. I know them all just by the sound of them  😉 . And he was crowing way to late that day  ::) . Crowing that long after noon means tomorrow wheather not as good as today  :suspious: . Damne cocks are as good as always right  >:( .  

[quote author=kerrie and stan link=topic=12612.msg243873#msg243873 date=1223219991]
    i love the video, they all look so happy ;D
    [/quote]
    Well, i didn’t quite knew this was going on whilest i was shoveling birdshit -as my little precious calls it  ::) . My little actionman herrited my stubborness and tantrums. My daughter my blund way of expressing herself verbally  ::) .

As for the rest, i could take the same pics everyday….[img width=468 height=351]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c346/Diesel73/dog/DSC03265.jpg[/img]
    [img width=468 height=351]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c346/Diesel73/dog/DSC03275.jpg[/img]
    [img width=468 height=351]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c346/Diesel73/dog/DSC03285.jpg[/img]

And right now, my son and Diesel are ‘watching’ 101 Dalmatians on dvd. This pic taken seconds ago….
    [img width=468 height=351]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c346/Diesel73/dog/DSC03399.jpg[/img]
    This pic is from seconds ago….

they are fab pics ;D

Diesel73

The second pic…. Can’t find the original right now, but on the left you can actually see a third head. Little cousin who came to sleep over. Didn’t bother Diesel, oh  :nono: . He just sqeezed himself in between and half ontop of ‘his’ kids  😀 .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime