Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

What do you do when you are to be retired?

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs What do you do when you are to be retired?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Diesel73

Found it  🙂 . Don’t look at the mess, was left all by my lonesome with 3 little kids  :embarrass:  .
    [img width=468 height=351]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c346/Diesel73/dog/DSC03238.jpg[/img]

kizkiznobite

rubbish…i was just trying to think how to say it in english that you could translate  ::) honestly…men  ::)

Anonymous

Look like one happy retirement to me, though I see he was keeping his eye on you to make sure you were doing it right 😀 Bless him

just a beauitful video Diesel  :-* your kids are beautiful too.

And yes Bev is right get a honey dog – your little princess would love a dog like that just like it deserves to be loved and they fabulous hot water bottles too, honestly Diesel is just what your family needs – plus another boy dog. And if Bev can do a boy dog  YOU can do a girl dog  :-*

Diesel73

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12612.msg243923#msg243923 date=1223227586]
    just a beauitful video Diesel  :-* your kids are beautiful too.

And yes Bev is right get a honey dog – your little princess would love a dog like that just like it deserves to be loved and they fabulous hot water bottles too, honestly Diesel is just what your family needs – plus another boy dog. And if Bev can do a boy dog  YOU can do a girl dog  :-*
    [/quote]
    Oowww that last part hits  :hurt: . BEV! Your fault  >:( . You proved that when it comes to dogs anything is possible after all  😀 .

;D  ;D

so when does the puppy girlie arrive  ;D

Diesel73

:order:

I said; When i’m old, grey or bald, wrinkled and without the use of my legs.

Am growing older by the minute, greys are starting to show, bald….  :nono: , let’s not go there right now, wrinkles…. well without my contacts i can’t see them if i take off my glasses so eyesight is going too, but the use of my legs is still fine. When my back’s not completely blocked like now  ::) .Who knows, might take a looooooong time, might not. But don’t worry, IF that day comes and WHEN it comes you’ll be the first to know  :-*  😀  😉 .

I give it six months  :whistle:  :whistle:

kizkiznobite

i think sunshire and precious need a bit of help in tolling the final bridge  :agree: i think they need to come on here  :agree: :agree:

diesel…ok hun..not a problem..you want to discuss your male menopause issues…well we here to share and support your worries…it ok…grey is fine…bald is fine…eye probs? thats what opticians are for..but it ok flower…we will love you regardless…wont we ladies  :agree:

now then…this wee girlie…what breed have you in mind?  cos you wavering all over…is she going to be a honey type…or a holly type…we need to know so we can help you pick that perfect present…just like we did before remember… 🙂

yep im so with Bev on this one when IS Sunshines birthday DIesel…………….  :yes:

kizkiznobite
    *Nick*

really nice video  :yes:

Prem2Pram

Why to wait until you’re old to have a minpin, just look at what they are capable of  ;D

[youtube]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=y2v9al97v8Y[/youtube]

Diesel73

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12612.msg243979#msg243979 date=1223232133]
    yep im so with Bev on this one when IS Sunshines birthday DIesel…………….  :yes:
    [/quote]
    7 juli.

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=12612.msg243975#msg243975 date=1223232031]
    i think sunshire and precious need a bit of help in tolling the final bridge  :agree: i think they need to come on here  :agree: :agree:

diesel…ok hun..not a problem..you want to discuss your male menopause issues…well we here to share and support your worries…it ok…grey is fine…bald is fine…eye probs? thats what opticians are for..but it ok flower…we will love you regardless…wont we ladies  :agree:

now then…this wee girlie…what breed have you in mind?  cos you wavering all over…is she going to be a honey type…or a holly type…we need to know so we can help you pick that perfect present…just like we did before remember… 🙂
    [/quote]
    Bwahahaha  😀 .

1st of all, if it was up to me, and me alone….. i could very much live with a 3rd puppy. I could live with 7  😀  😉 .
    But it is sunshine who stops me. She got something with the number 2. 2 kids, 2 dogs..She having way to much fun with Wodan i think.  ::) . First thing she said was; ‘i’m not sure it would be fair on Wodan, i’m having way to much fun with him all by himself when you 2 are out. He staying in the house with her more and more. He’s changing. Last few weeks when we come back home, he even greets her like he hasn’t done to me in 7 years. Usualy he greets more calmly. Now he standing there going ‘hurrrhurrrhurr’, is little wilder and jumps up to her to give her kisses. She awefully proud of herself, saying; ‘yeah, who the man now ay, he myyyyy dog now  ;D ‘………..  :canadian: Tough him how to beg for food too  ::) .
    But hey, i got more time for Dieselboy alone. Soon have to change his name into Dieselman. He no longer the little shy boy, more and more confidant by the week.  But with the good comes the bad, and at times pushing boundries to see just how far he can take me. It good Wodan with sunshine at those times, or he would interfere constantly. Now i can correct him all by myself without Wodan going ‘Diesel! are you f.cking deff? I’m going to remind you where your place is’.

As for what breed…….. haven’t quite figured that out yet. If we ever choos a smaller doggy…. we eventually fiind a breed, i’m sure, but our taste are divers. My daughter wants a Honey. My son likes e-ve-ry dog. I like those Italian windhounds, those mini greyhounds. The way they are build, the way they run, the fragileness… but sunshine does absolutely not. I like minpin’s little girl, so does my daughter, but my wife likes long hair even more than i do.
    Wife most likes Clumbers. Told her and showed her so many times Bev’s dogs. Told her how much they weigh, and that they are NOT small size, and that they NOT as innocent as they look. She just says; ‘oh well, maybe one day’.

Biggest point; We have to find a breed of which character and outer appearance match of what we all want. It will take much time, but one day we’ll get it.

Only yesterday sunshine said; ‘that would one day perhaps be nice too, i know what it is, but is it something for us?’
    I said; ‘1- not small breed, 2- no shep, 3- i not know anything about the hunterbreeds.’
    It was a red Irish Setter. Just a little different from Honeydog ha?  ::)

And me…. i’m not sure i can deal with a girl  :-\ . Got 1 personal reason why i can’t, and the other is… well they bleed  ::) . I can’t help but treatiing girls that are in heat as if they are dying  ::) . A girldog with enough temperament would find out she could walk all over me those times of the year  :scared: .

I’ll let my family sit on this one, figure it out by themselves what they want. Everything has to match for me in a breed, and than, only thàn i get really interested. If it decided i start look for a breeder  😉 . But as for me personally……… at this moment, i’m still hooked waaaaaaay to much on the shepsbreeds  😉 . But might be willing to share 1 of dogspaces aslong as i get to keep my dogboyspace.
    But a girl ànd a boy in my house……. They say never say never, but something i now say ‘no’ to.  😉

kizkiznobite

i said NO too  😉 you keep telling me the best thing i ever did  😀

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime