Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

What do you think??

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip What do you think??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Have started to put together a website, any comments, criticisms, ideas gratefully received ;D

http://www.jasdekoma.co.uk

Izzie

Very nice

needs more pics of your dogs though  😉 ;D ;D

but was easy to navigate.

Anonymous

hi,

it bugs me the cut outs of dex + kodi are grassy round edges – i could fix if you like 🙂

main pic doesnt quite ‘go’ with site design (IMO) could have a look at that 4u aswell if u like

would do larger pics and put the text alongside them on photos page

where you have copied breed standard i would reference it and say what it is (i know you and i know but some ppl wont)

show page – took me a while to work out all the TLA’s depends if you want it readable for non showing ppl if yes i would write them out full 🙂

the active tab has an “I” cursor it just wants a plain arrow really

‘the dobermann’ link at bottom has same problem which makes u think its broken ..?

claire x

p.s. please understand this is really picky and i am a retired software engineer lol !!  i think its a nice site cant wait to see more pics you need that one on facebook with rosette on !!!

Anonymous

and i am a retired software engineer lol !!   

and I am a software numpty who knows nothing!!!hasnt got an upto date pc, dont have photoshop & havent got a clue about half of what you said 😀 😀 😀

It said it was an easy to set up site….yeah right only easy if you know what your doing eh!!
    I know the picture at the top is not perfect, but, it was the only one I had that would cover up the background on the layout page, It gives you 324 different layouts, most have pc’s people or beaches on ! ???  Some how(dont ask me) I managed to download the sig that Laura did for me and it covered it up, apart from the very edges, so I just left it, as underneath is a view of some buildings!

Am sorting out some nice pictures that I would like to put in the banner bit.
    If I sent you them would you be able to make a new banner for it?
    The photo’s are smallish because the next size up ones are too big and they dont all fit in the space so you have scroll across to see the whole pic which I didnt think was very nice :-\

Show page yep can adjust those 🙂

active tab ??? :-[ 😀    :help:

vickymica

i like it :ok:

Anonymous

hi

yep – i have photoshop and can do you a banner with pleasure 🙂

claire x

Anonymous

thanks Claire will sort some pics out tomorrow, can you pm me your email :-*

*Nat*

A work in progress but looking good, can’t wait to see the finished site  ;D

Maybe you can set it up that when people click on your signature on here they go straight to the site – maybe Claire can help with that, I’ve forgotten how to do it, hense the link above my sig for Race for Life  :-\  ::)

Sorry Sue i meant to answer your email – just been busy, its looking great  :-*

Anonymous

hi,

doing pics and yes will sort how to make it clicky 🙂

claire x

Anonymous

[img width=468 height=140]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b19/clairewarden/jasdekomabanner.jpg[/img]

Anonymous

thats slightly smaller than i have done it for the site so dont copy that one i’l e-mail if you like …?

shout if u want changes 🙂

bisto

Wow its very good i like it xx

Anonymous

[quote author=piglet link=topic=13733.msg261164#msg261164 date=1235251367]
    [img width=468 height=140]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b19/clairewarden/jasdekomabanner.jpg[/img]
    [/quote]

;D ;D ;D thanks  :-*

Anonymous

Sorry meant to say email it to me and I’ll see if I can put it on x

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime