Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

What is on at LADs?

Home Archive Forums Calendar Events What is on at LADs?

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    GSPmad

they’re all the working trial awards. there are different levels – those are companion, utility and working dog levels and the ex is excellent. and there is my entire knowledge of working trials summed up in a sentence.

still don’t get what’s meant to be secret.  ???

Sweetypye your name is Allyson? can we call you that then  is easier to type  😉  ;D

GSPmad

[quote author=Sweetypye link=topic=12036.msg230942#msg230942 date=1216401606]
    e-LADs

Coming in September we shall be beginning a range of courses to keep you learning over the Winter, and not spending money on petrol. From the comfort of your computer you can join WagMore groups, learn from videos, articles, forums. Each learner will have a mentor and study groups, and looking at our schedule you could complete all our courses within 6 years …. but by then we will have another 6 years of courses and classes to keep you Learning About Dogs!
    [/quote]

OK, have looked but can’t work out what they are. And I know it says they don’t start till January 2009 – but – what do you ACTUALLY learn in them?  ??? I want to find something online where I can learn about the theory of canine cognition and learning – nothing practical – but the theory behind it all, how they learn as pups, then to adults, how they relearn as adults if they have been trained wrong as pups… is that what this course is made to do?  ???

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime