Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

What’s your…..

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip What’s your…..

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

LOL I used to have the hamster dance 😀 😀

and ….. whats your embarrasing ringtone then! 😉

.dodger.

my dad has a funny one for my mam – a man shouts out ‘WARNING WARNING IT’S THE WIFE’ with a very high pictched alarm in the background – very funny when he’s sitting in the pub 😀

Emma_rocks

mines david smethin now the love has gone.. ive got alice deejay better off alone for texts!!! get some right random looks when im at work and it starts going off lol !

Lol nope Diesel I never know when its ringing – I just return calls if people leave me a message- otherwise i figure it wasnt important. Though if it leaves a number and i have it stored and know who it is will ring them back whether they leave a message or not  :yes:

wags

[quote author=kerrie and stan link=topic=13109.msg252564#msg252564 date=1227207643]
    mine is shooting star dunno who by ;D
    [/quote]

flip and phil

i hate dance music im an out and out metal girl but i have this single it has great memories

I’ve got the most rubbish old phone, don’t go in for wizzy camera phones etc, just a basic phone, the ringtone is the one that came with it, its a basic tune that reminds Alex of Super Mario Kart for some reason!

Alex’s ringtone is Happy Mondays’ Step On, always makes me smile actually

Diesel73

[quote author=jaydex link=topic=13109.msg252687#msg252687 date=1227293756]

[/quote]
    PM ‘d it to you.  😉 . Was at the doctor, our female gp doctor, very niiiiice looking doctor, in her very nice doctor outfit, and my mobile went off, whis THAT song. I felt like a 13 year old schoolboy who was cought doing something naughty  ::) .

[quote author=.dodger. link=topic=13109.msg252711#msg252711 date=1227302300]
    my dad has a funny one for my mam – a man shouts out ‘WARNING WARNING IT’S THE WIFE’ with a very high pictched alarm in the background – very funny when he’s sitting in the pub 😀
    [/quote]
    Hehe, got one of those too, only mine says; mistah, it the luve of youl life calling mistah, pick oop mistah’  😀 .

[quote author=TobyTeaCosy and Angela link=topic=13109.msg252756#msg252756 date=1227375924]
    I’ve got the most rubbish old phone, don’t go in for wizzy camera phones etc, just a basic phone, the ringtone is the one that came with it, its a basic tune that reminds Alex of Super Mario Kart for some reason!

Alex’s ringtone is Happy Mondays’ Step On, always makes me smile actually
    [/quote]
    You like my sunshine. Only, my ‘funshine’ likes to change my phone into my embarrasement, so her personal pleasure, with the speed of lightning  :suspious: .

Diesel73

[quote author=wags link=topic=13109.msg252731#msg252731 date=1227305742]
    [quote author=kerrie and stan link=topic=13109.msg252564#msg252564 date=1227207643]
    mine is shooting star dunno who by ;D
    [/quote]

flip and phil

i hate dance music im an out and out metal girl but i have this single it has great memories
    [/quote]
    Metal ha? If it Thunderkiss 65, learned the hard way, figured you out, because of you or something like those…….  i’m going to dance with you  >:D ……. Come on, tell me the tune  :-* .

wags

what mine ?

my phone is always on silent – it for me to contact people not for them to contact me  😉

so as for ringtones – its just something that came on the phone i guess

Anonymous

[quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=13109.msg252771#msg252771 date=1227384989]
    [quote author=jaydex link=topic=13109.msg252687#msg252687 date=1227293756]

[/quote]
    PM ‘d it to you.   😉 . Was at the doctor, our female gp doctor, very niiiiice looking doctor, in her very nice doctor outfit, and my mobile went off, whis THAT song. I felt like a 13 year old schoolboy who was cought doing something naughty  ::)

[/quote]

very nice doctor oufit! 😉 PMSL can imagine your face when your phone went off 😀 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime