Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

What sounds fair?

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs What sounds fair?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi,

Having to resort to slander to try and get in nothing more than a cheap dig and then adding sarcasm for good measure – I cant say that really portrays one as responsible or respectful in any way really. 

You know absolutely nothing about me or my situation to make these rediculous comments so I can only assume that these fabrications serve to make you feel better in some kind of deviant manner, after all no-one asked you to make this stuff up!

Claire.

Prem2Pram

Oh my any visitor reading this thread will no doubt be put off joining this forum, I don’t like conflict especially when it results in petty squabbles that serve no purpose whatsoever.

*walks away from the thread before it gets out of hand*

Anonymous

i was giving an honest answer, not inviting ‘comment’.

this is the second pointless “witch-hunt” on here in as many days and i know it is most definately off-putting for guests and new users.

Mudgie

claire settle a bit please.

The point being made is that we all do what we think is right for our dogs given our circumstances.

Read your last paragraph, re read the first six words and everytime you post with sweeping statements remember that you sometimes if not all the time initially make comments, sometimes with no respect, to posters when you dont no their situation either  😉  so nothing is black and white – it isnt one opinion for your dogs and you are allowed to have a different opinion for others  🙂  now everyone settle this is a good post before this all kicked off

-Alison-

is it safe to come out now… :surrender:

ok, umm, mine get a walk in the morning Mon-Fri, usually about an hour+, 90% offlead after Ive dropped Katie off to school, then as I am home all day I always try to give them a little individual time through out the day (tho, seeing as I can only realistically do this in the garden it does depend on the weather being good enough  ::) ) then they always get an evening walk as well, of around 90mins -2hrs, again most of that is usually offlead. If I need something little I will walk with one of them to the shops as well, thats always done by rota to be fair. Weekends however, due to our large extended family and commitments, I do tend to wing it a bit and not have any sort of routine with them. And I need to walk them daily, have problems with my knees as well so it helps me immensely to keep moving and walking. On the flip side of the coin if Ive been unwell or away, its quite possible that they will not get a walk. I wont go to visit my family in Cornwall very often due to the dogs and if I do go I am away for no longer than 3 days at a stretch. Got an OH who has struggled with depression for a while now and I will not rely on him to do the honours if I cant

*Nat*

Ok this started off as quite a good thread, interesting to hear what different dogs needs are and how people fit in their dogs around their busy lives, after all we all love our dogs and want whats best for them!!  🙂

Can we calm it down please, Claire if you can’t say anything nice may I suggest you be quiet!!!!  :order:

Edited to add – have removed your last post Claire as I think it was uncalled for!

[quote author=*Nat* link=topic=12500.msg241830#msg241830 date=1222016894]
    Ok this started off as quite a good thread, interesting to hear what different dogs needs are and how people fit in their dogs around their busy lives, after all we all love our dogs and want whats best for them!!  🙂

Can we calm it down please, Claire if you can’t say anything nice may I suggest you be quiet!!!!  :order:

Edited to add – have removed your last post Claire as I think it was uncalled for!
    [/quote]
    :yes: :yes: :ok:

travis

This is just my honest opinion Claire :),I don’t get on here much now and don’t contribute half as much as I used to,I honestly don’t think Sue was talking about Ruby in particular 🙂

yeah it was a good thread and i didnt add Izzys exercise so here goes.  Between the hours of 9am and 6pm she can have up to 8walks, ranging from 15mins to 2hrs long.  At the minute she’s having 2hrs, then 1hr, then maybe another hour.  (Differs day to day)  She usually has another 1 or 2 walks on an evening, depending on what we do, so if its a big walk to plessey she only has one walk but if we go around the farm near my house we’ll go out twice.  She cant get enough!   ;D

Now now if Claire was out of order then Foxy – maybe you could edit your post and remove the personal points. Thanks. I just feel Claire was jumped on here but tohers made personal points too – what stands for one stands for the other

Nothing is black and white, and can i just say having met Claires pooches, they are fit happy and healthy.

I do think dogs should be walked everyday – but lets keep things a bit more impersonal – this was a talk about what we thinks fair – not whats right and wrong. Just because you dont agree doesnt mean we need to belittle someone.

And you guys know im fair – im the first to tell Claire when she steps out of line – so I say settle settle or I will mod the lot of you right  >:D

*Nat*

I agree Suz there are other personal comments that need editing/removing, maybe the posters can self moderate and do these themselves  :agree:

The reason I removed the last post by Claire was because in my opinion it was out of order and I had received a complaint about it and was asked to remove it!

:ok:

Thats fine Nat – I understand your reasons for removing it.  :-*

And I agree, bit of self moderating never hurt  🙂

xtine

it does seem to have gotten off topic with all the remarks, is not a nice atmosphere girls.. lets all play nicely  :-*

Ok, i removed mine.  Im not editing because i do think it was a just response, so as long as the relevant people read it it can now go  🙂

Thanks for removing it Foxy – though editing would of done.

Now back to the exercising – Honey didnt get her field walk today – she went walkies with Buster instead – he loves that  ;D she thinks he walks to slow  😀

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime