Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

what to do?

Home Archive Forums Dogs Advanced Dog Training what to do?

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    sheralike

You could start training him for Rally  as I think it is going to take off over here shortly and it isn’t boring like formal obedience – have a look on youtube at dogs actually doing it, you can download the signs from the apdt.co.uk website, my dogs love it.

.dodger.

Thanks for the tip sheralike, i’m now taking dodger to a local obedience class with the hopes of moving him onto the later class of working trials so we’ll see how he does with that.

i am also training him myself to track, got some online help from two people, one who does WT the other who does schutz so they are keeping me on the right path 🙂

sheralike

That photo of the three dogs – it’s like looking at my jackie russell, GSD and crossbred ‘cept our Molly doesn’t have white on her chest!!  Add a watery spaniel and that’s my family!  Best of luck with Dodger, he is a very lucky boy to have you as his “mum”. :happy:

.dodger.

thank you for that Shera :-* i would love to see some picture’s of your lot, can;t remember if i already have? 🙂

sheralike

No I haven’t put any on here, got some of them on website but don’t know if I am allowed to mention that on here!!  My GSD had a bad start and had lots of people issues as a youngster – he used to wet himself if he thought a man was getting too close but luckily was never aggresive just so scared.  He had been hit with sticks in his previous home and was also worried about mops, brushes etc which was fun at training when the mop had to come out, he used to disappear under the nearest chair!  He weighed 18kg when I found him and was a bit hungry bless him.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime