Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Which is the guilty dog?

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs Which is the guilty dog?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    *Nat*

Love this, so funny  😀

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kLdO3EsECs

kizkiznobite

that is soooo funny in many ways …anthropomorphism at its best really… as the reponse is to the reinforced behaviour of the owners voice…but it made me laugh…must admit…felt sorry for the white dog cos sure as hell that doG made daisy’s it wasnt him…mo is brill at this stuff…. >:D  if she says who did this in a strong voice ( wee on floor) ..everydog looks goes to…ted (cos he doesnt get told off he has little control these days) ….thats because she will follow it up with ted…was it you….but…we all know it percy  ::) ::) >:D …who never gets told off  ::)

good one nat…maybe it will open up a debate… 🙂

kizkiznobite

sorry nat… :canadian:

i know you put this up as an amusement etc…you know me…just cannot help being a behaviourist…soz  :whistle:

*Nat*

Lol Bev I knew you love it and see the behaviourist side to it, I put it on for you to explain it and for others amusement  :ok:

It made me think of my friends dog, you could say “who’s farted?” and he’d walk out the room… even if no one had lol  😀

kizkiznobite

lol nat…was sort of talking about that with izz the other week…i asked her if she had reinforced livs farts…

had a mate whose OH…would do YOU FARTED BLEEDIN HELL sort of stuff…poor dog until end of life…would fart and shoot off with tail between legs…percy…on sofa if i am in a good mood and like him…farts…stands up looks at me stares as if to say yeah you got a prob…turns around and goes back to sleep…ami…farts…smells her bum….  licks me if i say phew….  ::) air kisses…cubert ..farts moves away  ::)

raw heart and bones yesterday…spent the night breathing farts haha

come on folks…more examples of how we humans explain dog behaviour…it fascinating yeah… :agree:

When Stan farts he looks at his bum, then looks at me, then looks back at his bum ;D Im ussually laufing my head off at him.

Ok my example
    When ever I say “What have you done” in a low tone Stan allways drops his head and body down low
    And when ever Stan has an accident indoors he will always drop his head and start shaking from head to toe

Love the video 😀

kizkiznobite

ah…good one kerrie because,,,my ‘what have you done?’ is said as a sort of fun thing a sort of whaaat haave you done /been dooooing…in a silly voice…
    so cubes will pick up what he has done…as in paper in bits or ami i been doing this with toys…as in pulling out eyes…percy as in did this you got a prob?
    but..if i do my WTF u been doing  … :surprise: they run to ground lol as in oh jeez we been badbadbad who started it  🙂

Anonymous

Great vid!  When Brady farts, he jumps up & looks around nervously like something just got him.  When Fraggle farts, he looks at me & wags his tail. Think he’s either trying to appease me (tho I never say anything) or he’s just so proud of himself.

When gave Brady his first raw egg + shell yesterday, he scarfed it down then immediately ran to the door, asking to go in. Told myself he must have seen me take egg out of fridge & wants another (didn’t get one).

Kiz, your professional analysis?

—-Frags

kizkiznobite

mmm …would need lots more info..as in his history what you have what you have said done…does he do with any other food etc…start a new thread…this dif to this one  🙂

Anonymous

Is example of how this human explained this dog’s behavour.

kizkiznobite

ok…with you…my fault
    soz…when i said explain dog behaviour example… twas not a good choice of a words…sorry

anthropomorphism is is an attribution of human characteristics….like emotions such as sorry etc….

*Nat*

A lot of it comes down to the tone of your voice, like you say Bev, “what have you done” in a high pitched silly voice would provoke Sky to go silly, waggy tail, dancing about! But if I was to deepen my voice and say the same, she’d shake from head to toe too, cowl down and go in her bed!! I think she’s been told off big time before we’ve had her, which is quite sad really  :-\

*Lassie*

Mothers old dog if she farted would get up give you a filthy look as if ‘how dare you do that near me’ and move to the other side of the room.

Willow has got very gobby since Tam and ex has left, Dad found a very quick way to stop her barking………………….he just says ‘Willow do you want a bath’ this earns you a look of ‘how could you ‘ and then she turns her back on you at the same time the barking stops instantly 😀

Anonymous

HeHe.  Smart Dad, smart dog. Both got what they wanted–no barking & no bath…

*Lassie*

[quote author=Fragusa link=topic=16143.msg282055#msg282055 date=1321813032]
    HeHe.  Smart Dad, smart dog. Both got what they wanted–no barking & no bath…
    [/quote]

perfect trade off ;D ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime