Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

white dogs running free mark…

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs in the News white dogs running free mark…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    kizkiznobite
    Anonymous

This was on the news down here last night. I remember the attack but i just don’t understand why they were returned to the owner after attacking a person. They didn’t explain why the court decided not to prosecute either. I just don’t get it.  I thought if a dog attacked a person in a public place you could expect them to be destroyed, afterall only last week they shot a dog after it attacked a person in the street in south london. :-\

Bev, Mark this is just madness, a woman near me was cautioned about having a dangerous dog out of control after her staffie boy, gentlest dog on earth, nipped a teen that swiped at it with a newspaper as he walked past, poor dog was terrified more than the teen, yet this guy has his returned, bonkers  ::)

Anonymous

I can only assume they had evidence that perhaps the woman was somehow in part responsible for what happened, though i find that hard to belive after seeing the film her family took of her injuries while she waited for surgery.

I would fully expect a dog to be destroyed for causing that sort of damage especially as the one that was shot last week only caused a few minor scrapes and grazes on people – this woman had deep penetrating injuries that were horrific & the dogs get returned.

Anonymous

one family near me had to spent over 60K including selling their home to fight the destruction order against their GSD for a bite which happened 3 YEARS AGO  :yes: (nothing happened since) and they did get the dog saved but at a terrible price – i have no idea if they could keep him after selling everything  :hurt:

[quote author=piglet link=topic=12689.msg245138#msg245138 date=1224001909]
    one family near me had to spent over 60K including selling their home to fight the destruction order against their GSD for a bite which happened 3 YEARS AGO  :yes: (nothing happened since) and they did get the dog saved but at a terrible price – i have no idea if they could keep him after selling everything  :hurt:
    [/quote]
    :surprise: thats dedication for u!

Anonymous

do you remember it?  it was all over the nationals at the time 🙁

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/northamptonshire/3744866.stm

claire did they allow them to keep dino during all the court cases or was he in kennels through it all?

Anonymous

hi,

not sure – it reads like he remained with them the whole time (as they say he was a good boy for 3yrs) it must have been awful living like that. 

claire.

[quote author=piglet link=topic=12689.msg245142#msg245142 date=1224002812]
    do you remember it?  it was all over the nationals at the time 🙁

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/northamptonshire/3744866.stm
    [/quote]
    No I don’t think I remember that case ???

i hope so can’t imagine being through something like that and what must poor dog be like if taken and put in kennels til its all over  🙁

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime