Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

william and bonnie are going to the groomers !!!

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs william and bonnie are going to the groomers !!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi,

oh yes, i’ve finally plucked up the courage and they go on Sunday !  i’m so nervous – worried she’ll feint when she sees William’s coat !!!

this is a pic of where we’re going !

Claire x

Anonymous

Gawd that a bit Beverley Hills  :agree:very posh is it part of a vets
    Val

I know that groomer! I did grooming there!its very good  😉 i know both groomers there, your poochs will be fine!

Anonymous

Hi,

The lady who is grooming William and Bonnie is called Lucy she sounds lovely.  She’s based at one of the college’s attached to where I go to uni.  The grooming facilities are in the “animal welfare and therapy centre” which also have a hydro pool and physio !  Thats all I know, that and that I have to drop them off at 10am Sunday !  I was so nervous I even forgot to ask how much it would be !!  What a noodle eh !

Ooh dogloverwoooo I’m so glad u said its good I’m nervous already as I’ve never left them before and William in particular has a rather erm … unique coat type !

I chose there Val because I thought they’d have good kit for drying as I thought that was the part which will get all that fuzz out (well not all of it exactly – he’d be bald !!) well that was my reasoning anyway !  That and I didnt want anyone coming here after seeing your grooming room floor lol !!!  I have enough hair here already !!!

Claire x

They will be FINE Claire – and I promise while wills does shed rather a lot – we have all seen worse –  :agree: Val?

compared to a newfie Wills is a doddle lol!!  ;D

Make sure you get photos once they done and keep calm – dont you let them pick up any stress ok  😉  :-*

yes i know the centre really well, all the girls there are lovely so you will have no problems! [quote author=piglet link=topic=12449.msg240675#msg240675 date=1221504247]
    Hi,

The lady who is grooming William and Bonnie is called Lucy she sounds lovely.  She’s based at one of the college’s attached to where I go to uni.  The grooming facilities are in the “animal welfare and therapy centre” which also have a hydro pool and physio !  Thats all I know, that and that I have to drop them off at 10am Sunday !  I was so nervous I even forgot to ask how much it would be !!  What a noodle eh !

Ooh dogloverwoooo I’m so glad u said its good I’m nervous already as I’ve never left them before and William in particular has a rather erm … unique coat type !

I chose there Val because I thought they’d have good kit for drying as I thought that was the part which will get all that fuzz out (well not all of it exactly – he’d be bald !!) well that was my reasoning anyway !  That and I didnt want anyone coming here after seeing your grooming room floor lol !!!  I have enough hair here already !!!

Claire x
    [/quote]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime