Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Willow and her upset tum

Home Archive Forums Dogs Health Willow and her upset tum

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    *Lassie*

Been to the vets this evening, had wrote out EVERY THING that I had given Willow and full list of the various stages of her bowel movements >:D
    Felt her tum, not sore.
    Gums , pink and healthy.
    Eyes, bright.
    Bum hole, very sore but tolerated a thermometer shoved up there :surprise:
    Temperature up slightly by a degree or two.
    Still s******g through the eye of a needle ::)
    Question – could she have picked something up, eaten rubbish  :nono: Willow takes a treat from you she is doing you a favour ::) only rubbish she eats comes from the back end of a horse and she hasn’t had chance to do that in a long time. Tam is the walking dustbin  :-[
    Antibiotics for a week, PRO-KOLIN 30: (prokolin) probiotic, kaolin & pectin 3 times a day
    Question – will she eat Hills tinned or dry food :-X :what:
    Sorry no, she is fussy what she eats :whistle:
    OK she can have the Naturediet fish with potato and rice instead.
    If not picking up in a couple of days back to the vet for bloods and maybe X – ray :what:

LASSIE sorry meant to say – loads of doggies round here got nasty tummy bug – touch wood ours seem to have escaped so far – lost count of dogs i groomed recently who have it – all just same al very bright but ohhhhhhhh bad tummy  :vomit:

hope the jabs etc make her feel better soon  :-*  :-*

*Lassie*

She ate ALL her tea tonight for the first time in 5 days, admittedly I didn’t give her a lot but it’s better than having 2 gobfuls and walking off or just turning her nose up at it ;D
    Will be sleeping on the sofa again tonight, bet I end up out in the garden in my nightie washing her bum at 3.00 in the morning………again :crazy: 

ohhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooo dirty rough collie bum – not funny!! you have my total sympathies!! x

*Lassie*

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12581.msg243119#msg243119 date=1222721275]
    ohhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooo dirty rough collie bum – not funny!! you have my total sympathies!! x
    [/quote]

Feel sorry for any neighbours still awake at that time, the sight of me in my nightie is enough to give them nightmares ;D

xtine

oh dear.. hadn’t thought of the implications of a hairy bum with the squits  :vomit: poor you Jacqui  :-*

Hope Willow is all better soon  :-*

You’ll be giving the neighbours something to talk about anyway  ;D  :yes:

kizkiznobite

did you both have a better night lassie?

Anonymous

Just caught up with this.  :-*  There do appear to be lots of tummy bugs around at the moment.  Mine are fine but there are loads round here.

If you lift her tail and trim her trousers downwards with a pair of scissors, to make a ‘gully’ where her tail sits, then it won’t show but will remove most of the coat that gets messy in such a situation!  :-*

wow feel for you hun i really do, beau has fluffy pants but thank god we generallly get away with it even with his dodgy poos…hope you got some sleep  :yes:

*Lassie*

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=12581.msg243205#msg243205 date=1222759274]
    did you both have a better night lassie?
    [/quote]

Yes thanks ;D She was tired so was I, still slept on the sofa but she went through the night without needing to ‘go’
    Last thing I heard was her suckling in her sleep, bless her

Thanks for the tip Rough 😉 hope she doesn’t do a repeat performance so that I need to do it – not very safe with scissors ;D

glad she had a clear night -bet you was glad to get some sleep too xx

*Lassie*

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12581.msg243286#msg243286 date=1222803870]
    glad she had a clear night -bet you was glad to get some sleep too xx
    [/quote]

She has just done her first firm poo in 6 days ;D ;D ;D
    doG aren’t I sad ::)

Anonymous

[quote author=Rough link=topic=12581.msg243207#msg243207 date=1222761589]
    Just caught up with this.  :-*  There do appear to be lots of tummy bugs around at the moment.  Mine are fine but there are loads round here.

If you lift her tail and trim her trousers downwards with a pair of scissors, to make a ‘gully’ where her tail sits, then it won’t show but will remove most of the coat that gets messy in such a situation!  :-*
    [/quote]

or little plaits either side, would keep all the fur together and out of way ;D ;D

Hooray for the firm poo :D, arent ND doing some nice flavours now too! Mine love the FP &R one.

*Lassie*

[quote author=jaydex link=topic=12581.msg243353#msg243353 date=1222871234]

or little plaits either side, would keep all the fur together and out of way ;D ;D

Hooray for the firm poo :D, arent ND doing some nice flavours now too! Mine love the FP &R one.
    [/quote]

You haven’t seen the way I plait ::)
    What did help was the Groomers anti tangle spray, stopped the shite sticking to the coat as much ;D

Willow loves the fish, potato and rice and the sensitive one which is salmon and prawn – think they are better fed than me

*Nat*

Aww sorry to read Willow’s not been well – glad she’s ok now  🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime