Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Willow xx

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

;D I’m glad i posted that pic now, i just want my baby to be happy and well. will let you know how we get on.
    🙂

Val

As I said on the PM hair follicles thats just a view you will get used to Bev and me we are hawk eyes the pair of us  ;D
    Val
    [quote author=Carl&Gem link=topic=14533.msg270430#msg270430 date=1248206065]
    :-[
    having a good giggle here i wasnt sure where you wanted a close up of, is this why she is licking alot??

I’m going to get some hibiscrub tomorrow so will let you know if it improves. thanks again.

;D ;D

[/quote]

Anonymous

:ok: we used the hibiscrub and i believe it has made a big difference, so how often should we use it?

thanks again val 😉

Val

I would do it one a week unless she starts having a go again  :agree: just a month should do it.
    Did the black look come off her belly as well?
    Val

[quote author=Carl&Gem link=topic=14533.msg270485#msg270485 date=1248359739]
    :ok: we used the hibiscrub and i believe it has made a big difference, so how often should we use it?

thanks again val 😉
    [/quote]

Anonymous

Hi Val its slightly lightend in colour has her belly, and yes she has not touched her bits today  :ok:

Thankyou  Carl, Gems better half LOL  :-*

Val

Better half  :nono: ask Diesel he knows his place  :ok:

[quote author=Carl&Gem link=topic=14533.msg270512#msg270512 date=1248376843]
    Hi Val its slightly lightend in colour has her belly, and yes she has not touched her bits today  :ok:

Thankyou  Carl, Gems better half LOL  :-*
    [/quote]

beth corbett

she is lovely. Really cute and cuddly :happy:

Anonymous

Willow is growing so fast  :boooo:
    10 weeks old
    [img width=468 height=351]http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv299/gemx83x/x311.jpg[/img]

;D

Anonymous

We went to the vets for her 2nd jab yest, it was so sad because there was a lady there who had a 5 year old golden who had luekemia got diagnosed last week and theres nothing they can do so sad  :'(
    I could have cried when she told me.

On the upside willow got lots of attention at the vets which she loved  😀 😀

Gem  🙂

.dodger.

aww that is sad :'( something i’m going to have to see a lot now 🙁

I’m really please Willow enjoyed her trip and she certainly is growing fast :-* She’s very pretty :-*

Anonymous

Willow’s training is coming along great too she sits, comes, stays, gives paw, lays down all on cue. We are practising abit each day. We are also working on drop it.

The nipping has vertually stopped but when shes excited she will get a cheeky nip in there  😀

:ok:

Diesel73

[quote author=Val link=topic=14533.msg270514#msg270514 date=1248380326]
    Better half  :nono: ask Diesel he knows his place  :ok:

[quote author=Carl&Gem link=topic=14533.msg270512#msg270512 date=1248376843]

Thankyou  Carl, Gems better half LOL  :-*
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    *  :suspious: she’s gone out with mates…..  >:D *
    Yup i know me place. Am King of my castle  :yes: , my word is law. For a few hours  :whistle: . Hahaha  😀 .

That is one very pretty puppygirl but….
    Now i’m sure  :scared: …. Pap’s is sticking to his religion==> ‘dogboys-only’

puppyblues

Gorgeous girl 🙂

Anonymous

Well Willow is 16 weeks tomorrow shes growing at super speed…. does anyone have a secret potions to keep her a puppy forever  :laugh: :laugh:

She looks all snuggly xx
    [img width=468 height=351]http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv299/gemx83x/x540.jpg[/img]

watching tv
    [img width=468 height=351]http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv299/gemx83x/x531.jpg[/img]

[img width=468 height=351]http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv299/gemx83x/x506.jpg[/img]

kizkiznobite

😮  a week and a bit….and her nose has gotten longer already  ;D

errmm …that the sofa she on ?  ;D

and no….no potion…if i had it would have been patented by now….anyway…thought carl wanted her to be all grown up  😉  😛

precious days….make the most…give her a hug from me  :-*

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 82 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime