Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Wodan’s got a new ‘hobby’, and i going to roast a few ‘kids’.

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip Wodan’s got a new ‘hobby’, and i going to roast a few ‘kids’.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Diesel73

And his new hobby involves fethers (not so new  ::) ) of ducks (they are new)  ;D . We only got a few of them but i’m hoping we would have …..well, they nest about 15 up to 20 eggs a nest so… we are hoping for a three numberdigit of ducklings next summer  :yes: .
    They are the kids’ and Wodan’s …. although paps can’t keep his hands off of them aaaaas u-su-al  :sleepy: .
    The ducks are not small ducks, the males are adult 80-90 cm, so quite big…. I swear i saw Dieselweasle go yummm  :tease: yummmie when he saw them for the very first time  😀 hahaha.

I finaly gave in to their wish to have their own stock of ‘something else than chicken or turkey’. Although they already messed up a few of ‘my’ birds. The little chicks from this sping and summer……. they not so little no more. Now e-ve-ry entire day i’m ‘attacked’ by 1 (not so baby anymore) cock, 2 chickens and 12 turkeys. The cock just flies up and sits on my shoulder, the chickens sit on my shoes and the turkeys………. regularly i have over a meter of widespan wings breezing over mij hair because they fly by my head  ::) . The moment i bend a little they jump on my back, they sit on my head they……. they are the nightmare from hitchcocks’ Birds in a funny way :suspious: . Kids made them so domestic that’s it’s gotten rediculous.  :surprise:

(For those that know me better…… ok, i didn’t give in, am a lyer, am bribing my kids  :-[ …. now that they are keeping themselves and wodan busy with the ducks ……6 of those very domestic turkeys are males …. and going to be served as christmas dinner  :-X .)

yummy roast turkey at yours for xmas then Diesel  ;D

And photos of the ducks please?!

Val

Bet you are pleased really that Wodan has a new hobby  ;D

Diesel73

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=14855.msg273278#msg273278 date=1256851766]
    yummy roast turkey at yours for xmas then Diesel  ;D

And photos of the ducks please?!
    [/quote]
    Dind’nt get around to that yet.  :-\

I wish i had my camera with me when i set those first few birds loose. You should have seen Diesel’s face  😀 hahahah. It was ‘Oh great! New birds :yes: ………  :suspious: waita minute, what are they? Must inspect up close….  ??? They walk funny, they make funny noises, they ….  :surprise: THEY FIGHT BACK???? They hiss and hang on to my  :butt: . What the f.ck is THIS?  :scared: ……… waitwaitwait….. :canadian: THEY CAN SWIMM, YAY!!!! funfunfunfunfunfuh……. what you mean not mine  ??? ……. bummer, they are olddude’s  >:( .

It was really funny watching Diesel with them.  😉

[quote author=Val link=topic=14855.msg273287#msg273287 date=1256857047]
    Bet you are pleased really that Wodan has a new hobby  ;D
    [/quote]
    It funny watching Wodan with the ducks. They are different to anything he has been used to. They are mutch larger than the duckies he used to chase at the lake. They are NOT dogshy and can put up a fight hahaha 😀 . So far he seems to be quite pleased with them  ;D .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime