Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

would appreciate thoughts ….

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion would appreciate thoughts ….

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi,

looking for something natural for me to fight the tiredness, anxiety and stuff

http://www.amazing-anxiety-treatment.com/specialoffer.htm

would appreciate thoughts – i know its one of those awful american buy this its amazing websites but it seems to have good stuff in it ??

Claire x

Anonymous

Have you found Nature’s Best Claire?  They are a reliable English company who provide quality reliable products and information without the American ‘I can cure everything’ hype.

And they are happy to talk to you to guide you in the right direction. 🙂

http://www.naturesbest.co.uk

Anonymous

hi,

thank you for the suggestion of natures best – off to have a look, the name rings a bell …. back soon 🙂

claire x

.dodger.

thanks for the link rough, i’ll have a search around there too :yes:

Anonymous

hi,

i’m back having had a good rootle round 🙂  however, theres so much choice that i dunno what to have !!

does anyone know if valerian makes you sleepy aswell as less stressed ?

claire x

Claire why dont you give them a call as Rough suggested – they will know there stuff if Roughs recommended them  :-*

.dodger.

valerian doesn’t make me or dodge sleepy :yes:

Anonymous

hi,

because i dont like calling ppl i dont really know … it makes me anxious  >:D

claire.

p.s. have sent an e-mail

[quote author=piglet link=topic=13349.msg256304#msg256304 date=1230832556]
    hi,

because i dont like calling ppl i dont really know … it makes me anxious  >:D

claire.

p.s. have sent an e-mail
    [/quote]

ohhh sorry Claire I didnt think  :-* email is good they will talk it through that way  :-*

Izzie

Claire, does Rescue Remedy help you at all?

Because they have brought out one for night time to help people sleep – it helps my mother sleep

The natures best people were amazing, I emailed then in my third year at Uni as was really having a tough time and they suggested something really good that I’d never heard of for nerves and exam stress called Picric Acid, I couldn’t have done without it and have often turned to the tablets before presentations and interviews at work, great people, well worth dropping an email  :-*

Anonymous

Hi,

Izzie, I want to wake up – not go to sleep poppet but thank you for your suggestion 😀

Suz – lol 🙂  dont worry ! 

Angela, I am a big third year too now !!!

Now see I am ok with presentations and exams because I know my preparation methods work well for me and that I generally do well too.  This is like being hyper-aware all the time a sort of over-active anxiety about nothing much really, I am sure thats what is knocking out my immune system (because prolonged cortisol activation switches off non essential systems such as immune) i have poor digestion and cold extremeties and a dry mouth all the time – these are also tied up in anxiety neurotransmitters etc …  I think also it is a combination of this and low immune leading me to catch every cold ever that are making me tired out all the time.

it all makes sense logically – will see what the psychiatrist says on tuesday but i really dont want diazepam as it’ll make me sleepier ! !

Claire x

Izzie

[quote author=piglet link=topic=13349.msg256316#msg256316 date=1230848735]
    Hi,

Izzie, I want to wake up – not go to sleep poppet but thank you for your suggestion 😀

[/quote]

Sorry Claire, for some reason thought you wanted to sleep!  :embarrass: :embarrass:

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime