Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Would you believe this

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion Would you believe this

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Took the girls up to Durston when we got back I was busy detangling the pekes, I came looking for EshiaΒ  ::) she had made herself a new bed, first it’s a peke bed that she doesn’t fit into and to make it a bit more comfy she’s nicked a piece of vet bed to put on top this is what I found…..

[img width=468 height=351]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b87/Eshia24/006.jpg[/img]
    [img width=468 height=351]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b87/Eshia24/003.jpg[/img]

πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ she looks so comfy

.dodger.

πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ awww bless her! she’s gorgeous val even when she’s frog legged upside down πŸ˜€ :-* you don’t happen to have any more pic’s of the gorgeous bob do you?

Anonymous

I think you have seen all the ones I have of Bob, he’s coming for a bath on Tuesday so will try to take some more.

[quote author=.dodger. link=topic=12157.msg234148#msg234148 date=1217766646]
    πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ awww bless her! she’s gorgeous val even when she’s frog legged upside down πŸ˜€ :-* you don’t happen to have any more pic’s of the gorgeous bob do you?
    [/quote]

.dodger.

;D ;D thanks val can’t wait to see an updated one of him :-*

*Lassie*

Oh bless her, she was tired after her walk ;D

Izzie

Bless, she looks so comfy!Β  πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

kizkiznobite

πŸ˜€ bless her…ami is mega upset……… ;D ;D

she has a question..but i wont let her on to type as she mega muddy and wet and dirty so she off to sulk….

poor ami is mum being nasty thats ok you can come and live with me my mum doesnt mind muddy paws πŸ˜‰ stan

poor ami πŸ˜€ youll just have to go and wash your paws first

Honey says that looks perfect to herΒ  ;D

CLever Eshia what a lovely pictureΒ  :-*

Anonymous

Eshia here Ask your question Ami but if it’s to have that boy of yours forget it sweetheart I have two that are six this year and they still stick like velcro
    Eshia

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=12157.msg234164#msg234164 date=1217772796]
    πŸ˜€ bless her…ami is mega upset……… ;D ;D

she has a question..but i wont let her on to type as she mega muddy and wet and dirty so she off to sulk….
    [/quote]

*Nat*

Bless herΒ  πŸ˜€Β  πŸ˜€

kizkiznobite

whycanyouhavenhobbitfeetbuticannotitnotfairyourfeetmuchworsethanmyfeetonabaddayandihavetohavemyfeettrimmedwithnastyscissorsorcombedandeverythingitnotfairyoulivewithagroomerthatcandocorrectlyandilivewithacrapgroomerthatcannotdoatallandyouhaveHOBBITfeetnotfairnotfair >:D :-\ :'( :-*

Anonymous

heheheΒ  Kodi says which end is which? πŸ˜€

*Lassie*

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=12157.msg234223#msg234223 date=1217782132]
    whycanyouhavenhobbitfeetbuticannotitnotfairyourfeetmuchworsethanmyfeetonabaddayandihavetohavemyfeettrimmedwithnastyscissorsorcombedandeverythingitnotfairyoulivewithagroomerthatcandocorrectlyandilivewithacrapgroomerthatcannotdoatallandyouhaveHOBBITfeetnotfairnotfair >:D :-\ :'( :-*
    [/quote]

Poor Amilou perhaps your next holiday should be to Aunty Val’sΒ  :-* :-*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime