Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

X Factor

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip X Factor

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 113 total)
  • Author
    xtine

why is he ginger???  :what:

Is it Austen – the dark haired guy? amazing loved him  :yes:

alexandras ok – nothing we not hear before…racheal is it the one who went tp prison etc – jeeze DONT let her pick her songs or danni either for that matter and SACK her stylist  :boooo: such a great voice!!

And laura – the amy whinehouse sound alike – someone gag her whats with the way she pronounces words? I just dont like that ………………..

cheryl does make me laugh though  😀

i thought austin was excellent really good!

yep and i liked how the song was sung………..stupid judges dont know a good thing do they  😉  😀

xtine

am totlly with you Suz on all of the above…

Laura was bloomin hard to understand for the first half of her song

Austen took a risk and pulled it off.. I liked it  :yes:

the one with the bad song choices and prison record… she didn’t choose well.. bad song… she is on thin ice

.dodger.

i love austin although i did like david cook’s version of billy jean better :yes:

laura is awful! i can’t understand a word she says :nono:

diana looks and sings as if she’s going to either faint or flap away with her hands.

and Alex is good but i agree with Suz we’ve heard it all before – if cheryl would stop making her sing all the big diva songs then maybe we may see a different side that isn’t so predictable and samey ::)

I really cant stand diana.  Her singing really grates on me!  :canadian: :canadian:

oh no i do like diana but they should make her sing sat on her hands  ;D

Misty23

I;ve got to say I like Laura, didn’t like her singing MJ gtho, but last week she was brilliant, don;t like Diana, her voice just annoys me

very good last night. loved Diana – and Austen, though prefered him last week  :yes: cant stand uhm laura?  and poor racheal in that dress  :vomit:

xtine

Diana needs her hand chopping off  >:D and she needs to learn how to pronounce the oo sound.. it drives me mad  >:D
    Daniel should not be there, he not good enough and he should stop playing the dead wife card.. is not appropriate! Stuart (?) who left should have put more effort in to his singing instead of sulking  ::)

Alexandria was A -mazing  ;D

scott 😉 and i agree not keen on daniel.

Alexandra was SO much better this week  :yes:  ;D

xtine

Oops Scott.. see he didn’t leave much of an impression on me then  😀

Have to say –  it’s hard to mess up when singing big band stuff and you got all that support.. even i could pull something off  😀

.dodger.

last night was a disaster ::) i really can’t stand Laura, diana or Rachel’s tone of voice. I can’t understand half of what they say and just thought Laura shouted her way through her performance last night.

Austin had another good week and i even thought scott did well. I do like Alex but i just didn’t like her song last night. I felt as if the music was to fast for her to keep up with. First Whitney, then Mariah and now Christina i want to here her do something different.

i think big band is harder because although you do have all the support you have to make sure that you stand out and don’t get lost within it all – something i didn’t think the irish lad could do because he ‘did’ have such a weak/quite voice.

i am absolutely sick of daniel! last year it was dead dad and this year it’s dead wife! if he was just daniel without the dead wife his last performance last night would have rightfully sent him home! He was awful and i couldn’t believe the judges decision >:( Scott by all means wasn’t brilliant but he was good and a hell of a lot better then daniel.

I still love alexandra, but also im liking Ruth, where did she come from all of a sudden with purple rain and then last night.  And her boobs are amazing!  😀

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 113 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime