Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

X Factor

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip X Factor

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 113 total)
  • Author
    *Nat*

I’m stunned Daniel is still there – he’s obviously getting the sympathy vote!!!  :boooo:

Rachael should’ve gone, her voice is really starting to grate on me now  😛

I thought Diana was best last night but I do like Alexandra and Laura too, did like Austin, he shouldn’t have gone yet! JLS are ok, not sure on Ruth, something about her I don’t like and Eoghan….well he’s just cute but not my cup of tea  ;D

Think last weeks big band show has been the best so far  🙂

think he is getting sympathy vote – he isnt as good as some of the others………..

I was surprised Austin went last night, but he was too small for me, i couldnt see past that  ::)

And yeah, i think Rachel has run her course, her voice has a weird sound to it i don’t like now  :boooo:

too small?  😀  😀 awww FOxy lol!  still cant believe he went – watching repeats right now as missed a few bits of it  :yes:

xtine

What is going on!!!!!  😮  >:(  >:D

i cannot believe they just booted Laura out.. and Daniel is STILL there  😮  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(

Am so cross!

well cant stand her so glad shes gone – but not this week really should of been daniel…………

gutted Diana couldnt sing!

😮 😮 😮
    Laura soooo shouldnt hav gone  >:( >:(

Anonymous

Rachel should have gone-did no one else hear her siniging out of tune? Fix!!!

Misty23

I was sure rachel would have gone I thought she sang badly, I liked Laura, but I thought Alexandria stole the show

I think Racheals tears saved her for another week……………

Alexandra was the best last night for sure  :agree:

*Nat*

It’s nights like last night that make me wonder why I bloody watch the show  >:( Laura should not have gone, thought Daniel and Rachel should’ve been in bottom two!!!

Alexandra was the best by far  🙂

.dodger.

i agree with Suz – i don’t like Laura so i’m not sorry she went last night but my god how on earth is daniel still there 😮 😮 who is actually voting for him???? they should be shot whoever they are!

Racheal has past her sell by date too last night was dreadful as was the week before ::)

Alex was good – a little shouty at times but overall the best of the night :yes:

i was gutted laura went, she was in a class of her own  :boooo: just like austin was!

alex was good, rachel was my fav but she is showing that shes not very versatile and can only sing one type of song.

i think diana or jls will win, jls were much better last night  🙂

its a pretty crap series this year all the good ones are getting booted its pathetic and racahel and daniel are still there…last year wasn’t there a young lass that had a crimal record or something so they booted her? and rachael is getting the full support of all the judges? some role model!  ::)

diana i think is a love or hate voice and i haven’t quite decided which i am yet lol shame she couldn’t sing last night though cos now she’ll get loads of flack from the public about it being unfair  ::)

nasty public if they give her flak – think anyone could see how poorly she was  :yes:

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 113 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime