Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

X Factor

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip X Factor

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 113 total)
  • Author
    .dodger.

in earlier series if you couldn’t sing you were disqualified – can’t remember names but i’ve seen it happen to at least two before ::)

last year was the 13 year old who was taped beating another girl up but yes i agree with you Kerry. What the girl did was in the past and she still got booted so if Rachel’s prison crap was in the past then why is she still here?

I am so sick of it all really. The x factor means finding some one who has the x factor, who has real raw talent who can go on to be a pop star yet last week Daniel was saved by louie because he gave an ’emotional’ performance all because his late wife had died and this week Louie said he’s saving Ruth because he believes she has more fight in her to win than Laura yet shouldn’t it be about who’s more TALENTED??? If so Daniel would have never made it to the top ten and Austin would still be there ::) ::) ::)

it’s just a drama show now – no more real or true than corrie ::)

no i agree laura and i think thats why sharon left, its all just simon cowell its his show and he controls everything so its pants, not realistic…they could offer any of those people work but they don’t and there have been some amazing people on there over the years.

But personally – I think Ruth has more talent than Laura, ok Lauras got a good voice when she sings properly – but she rarely does and I hate how she sings so for me was a good choice – id have kicked her out weeks ago  😀

I wonder if before being ill was just an excuse for judges to get rid………..where as Diana obviously has talent so….

In defence of Racheal shes been very open and honest about her appaling start to life – where as that young girl – well…..she never said a word, and I would think at a guess there was more to it – that and they cannot be seen to be supporting someone whos done that to another young person. Where as Racheal to be fair has sorted her life out to a great extent. :-\

.dodger.

yup i too think Ruth has a better singing voice than Laura but that was just because i couldn’t understand what Laura was singing ::) although i still believe Ruth can’t win it

lol nope couldnt understand her either – and i agree i cant see Ruth winning it………

i hate ruths voice she sings to much through her nose and the only reason shes still in is because simon fancys her she is rubbish, laura willget a record deal and last a long time, ruth never will. but if daniel ruth or owen ( i know its spelt different but i couldnt rememba how  ;D) dont go this week its fixed  🙂

.dodger.

I’m not overly keen on owen but he is getting stronger week by week and is proving that he has got a week. I hope he’s kept in a little longer. Ruth is very throaty and sometimes it doesn’t work but i prefer it to Laura and Rachel sounding as if they are holding their noses as they sing ::)

Poor Diana – why didnt she give her an easier song? I hate that song which didnt help – glad she wasnt in bottom too!

Think Racheal should of gone though really……..

.dodger.

no no no Suz…. Daniel definatly had to go!! He should have gone agesssss ago ::) i agree though next to go is Racheal.  :yes:

Don’t like Diana and never will so wasn’t bothered she mucked up her song – don’t think she’s gunna win – i think Alex is :yes:

Mudgie

wait a minute – lets just backtrack………….

corrie isnt real  😮 😮 honestly  ???

I like Alex – but then when Leona was on last night – she makes Alex sound weak – LOVE that song sung by leona – hate the band who sung it first time, but heard her sing it months ago on radio 1 live lounge – fab!!
    corrie Mudgie- hate to dissapoint you- so yup its real  😀

Yeah, but Leona has had singing lessons since the age of about 13, paid for by BMG i think so go figure  ::)

Doesnt change my opinion – I still dont like Alex that much she got a good voice, but i wouldnt want to listen to her sing all the time  🙂

*Nat*

Loved that song Leona did – Snow Patrol did it before  🙂

I like Alex  and Diana  🙂 There’s still something about Ruth I don’t like  :-\

Hope Rachel goes next week  ::) Now her voice just grates on me big time  😛

.dodger.

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12240.msg251896#msg251896 date=1226874427]
    Doesnt change my opinion – I still dont like Alex that much she got a good voice, but i wouldnt want to listen to her sing all the time  🙂
    [/quote]
    i’m the same but i think she’s the only one i can bare listening to now ::)

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12240.msg251887#msg251887 date=1226874182]
    I like Alex – but then when Leona was on last night – she makes Alex sound weak – LOVE that song sung by leona – hate the band who sung it first time, but heard her sing it months ago on radio 1 live lounge – fab!!
    corrie Mudgie- hate to dissapoint you- so yup its real  😀
    [/quote]
    Alex is bound to sound weak against leona as Laura mentioned she’s had singing lessons from being young but she’s also had 2 years of experience of the ‘real’ world. not forgetting that she is what 23? now – Alex is only just turned 20 so she’s still got a few years left to mature.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 113 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime