Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

X Factor

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip X Factor

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 113 total)
  • Author

[quote author=*Nat* link=topic=12240.msg251937#msg251937 date=1226911215]
    Loved that song Leona did – Snow Patrol did it before  🙂

I like Alex  and Diana  🙂 There’s still something about Ruth I don’t like  :-\

Hope Rachel goes next week  ::) Now her voice just grates on me big time  😛
    [/quote]

Yup me too Nat, re racheal I mean im suprised shes still in to be honest……….

Alexander was amazing on her second song – didnt go much on first, but thenim not a britney fan so……..Dianas second song good too, jls  :tease: oh dear……….dunno if I like ruth singing that second song – love the song though, huge bon jovi fan here  :ok:

xtine

Didn’t think ruth would go… irish lad (am not even going to TRY nd spell his name  :D) should have or JLS.. Louis hasn’t a clue what he’s doing with them  >:D

Britney.. she MIMED and is out of shape… oh dear  :-\

Anonymous

I felt sorry for Miley Cyrus, she was introduced sang, then Dermott, says thanks Myley, then after that she never got a mention,even at the end of the program, it was thanks to Britney Spears and that was it! Just kept on about her, maybe he was  :scared: of her 35 bouncers! ::)

Dont like Diana, Ruth has much better voice, but hey, there goes the good ol british public, vote for their favourite rather than the one who can sing! Hope they are’nt silly in the final and go for the cute factor, Alex has such a fantastic voice she really deserves to win it. Though they’ll probably all do well in the future. think this has been one of the best show IMO.

*Nat*

Alexandra to win  ;D  :agree:

Of course!  I’ve said that from day 1!!  She’s great!  Miley was brill, i love her! My OH was giving me withering looks as i sang every word of her song  ;D

.dodger.

Ruth was very good last night – her going just adds to the fact that this is no longer a talent contest ::) ::)

Diana was awful :death: :death: couldn’t stand either one and hated the fact that louie got shot down for what he said…. it’s all true… every single person has danced and sang on that show except Diana. Even the people who didn’t feel comfortable dancing….. The only reason she isn’t is because she can’t and that just shows that she isn’t versatile ::) ::) i hope she doesn’t win it :surprise:

Britney mimed her whole way through it which just made her look bad ::) if leona and leon could sing live then she can/should too ::)

Alex to win although last nights first song was one of her weakest :yes:

xtine

I actually voted last night  😮  😀 voted for Alexandra…  :yes:

I dont care if they dance or not – nice to see JLS didnt dance last night  >:D  😉

I really like Alexandra – but only the second song but I really dont like Britney and hate that toxic song so….and agree britney was rubbish bad miming and well  :boooo:

Miley is good – I can remember when i was VERY young her dads song at our school discos  😀  😀

.dodger.

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12240.msg253442#msg253442 date=1228071630]
    I dont care if they dance or not – nice to see JLS didnt dance last night  >:D  😉
    [/quote]

i don’t think they should dance…  maybe the last couple of weeks yes, but when they are first starting it just completely ruins it… the thing i don’t like is that she is the only one who isn’t made to dance. either they should all dance or even better they all shouldn’t, no one should get special treatment :nono:

Miley was very good considering she looked like she was having a fit at one point :surprise: but very good singing live :yes:

I dont think its special treatment  ??? just cheryl protecting her act as in i think if Diana danced she be straight out dont think it would be her strong point somehow  😀

.dodger.

yes but that’s what the whole show is about – it’s about finding the next big thing that can do everything – sing, dance, dance and sing… which is why they add the dancing in there to show that they are versatile and can be a big star.

Alot of them aren’t very good at doing both, daniel was even worse than normal when he was dancing and singing but he still did it… They make out that Diana is amazing but get her dancing, even moving and singing and she’d be awful… Alex on the other hand can sing well standing still and dancing making her ten times better then Diana…

But I always thought it was a singing show – think Leona only danced once maybe twice……..I dont see the problem? I think Louis just being an arse as always – because he keeps screwing it up for his acts – still cant believe he gave them that first britney song – oh was bad  :boooo:

Yeah i agree, i think the singing is more important. if they dance thats a bonus  🙂

.dodger.

the singing is always more important but it’s no more a singing show than it is a dance contest…
    it changed a long time ago from being about how good a singer the person was to how they looked, how they behaved, how they danced, what they sang, how likable they were and what sob story they had attached to them…

they obviously know that she isn’t going to be very good when she does both so they don’t make her which shows she isn’t as good as the rest who do get up there and do both

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 113 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime