Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Yep, i did it again.

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs Yep, i did it again.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Diesel73

Am on holiday  ;D . In Turkey. Sun, sea,all you can eat aaaallday, no limit to drinks and icecream and so on and fun. Temperature in the sun is upto 50° , but there is a nice cool wind and an entire aquaparc and i… I had to go to the hospital lastnight due to my dearest Dieseldog who’s….. Not here 😛 . How did i manage that? My mobilephone wasn’t working. After several calls home and a very angry one to my provider, i was waiting for a call to the hoteldesk to inform me about my phoneconnection cause i couldn’t even call or text home to find out how my black devil is doing. Fiiiiiinally, at some point, sunshine called me to say reception was looking for me cause our provider called them to ask for me. Running from the pool -com plete ly wet-… Can you guess?  :confused: … Ohyeah, *BAM* … I hitted the deck. Busted elbow and about 5 inch cut on my back. But what did Dieseldude do? As -in my head- a good dogowner would do? That’s right!  ;D Got back on my feet, ran to the reception, bleeding all over the place, took the call, took out mobile, called home and heared the good news that Dieseldog is doing fine and being spoiled rrrrrotten  :ok: …. Next i know, sunshine was calling my name cause turned out, i put down the phone and just hitted the deck again, but this time i passed out. :death:
    Doctor there…. Ambulance there…. Trip to emergency room… Now back to where i was, all stitched up and ellbow is wrapped up. (didn’t want a cast, cause you shouldn’t get it wet) Popping painkillers like smarties BUT most important….My Diesel is fine.  :yes:
    I knew this boy is special too, but i never guessed he would put me into the hospital, let alone put me in the hospital without even being there rotflol  :canadian: .

*Lassie*

Shows you how mad we are about our dogs ;D
    Heal quickly and enjoy the rest of your holiday :-*

Val

What are we going to do with you  :scared: hope you recover fast
    Val

Izzie

Oh D, what are you like!  :hurt: :hurt: Heal soon and enjoy the rest of the holiday!
    :-*

Diesel73

Hellooooo  :embarrass: . Am back home, stitches r out but there is a crack in my ellbowbone. It’s healing but not as fast as i would like it to  :whistle: .

Dieseldog is fiiiine.  ;D Was fine when we were gone too  😛 .

I am taking 1 week off in october. We rented a small farm including horses with friends of mine. I promissed the kids i would teach them how to ride a horse this spring so this is the perfect place. But…. This was suppost to be a ‘dudes only’ weekend. No girls, no kids. On the otherhand… They are never too young to be tought how to behave like a ‘nevergrewupcrazyadultlikemydad’, right? And since we all have kids and i made my promiss, the young ones are coming with us (little girls included  ;D ). Only dilemma is to convince my dearest sunshine to let Diesel go with me as he was suppost to stay with her and the mates wifes who’ll all stay home.
    Why oh why did i agree to that….  :ugly:
    Maybe i can convince her by saying ‘if i fall off a horse and break something than atleast this time you can not blame my obsession for dogs as he would be right there lol  :canadian: .
    Better not break the news to her today, it’s our wedding aniversary  😉 .

*Lassie*

Happy Anniversary to you both :-*
    How long have you two be married for now?
    Enjoy your week horse riding but don’t break anything :nono:

vernahll5

Glad you’re recovering from your freak accident. Even when we’re supposed to be holidaying we can’t help worrying about our families, our children, our pets… it’s a crazy world we’re living in.

Diesel73

Soooooo sorry for this utter late reply  :scared: … 16 years, Lass  😉 .

Btw… diesywiesy is going with me :canadian: .

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime