Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

You have under 3 weeks……

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip You have under 3 weeks……

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 127 total)
  • Author

I like girlie number 2 – but Izzie i know your be happy whatever happens  :-*

Am going to see clumber baby once shes home!!! And Honey coming to see her first ever Clumber!!  ;D  ;D And i promise not to steal her cos i dont want Izzie suddenly saying we cant go  :'( – cos Honeys really looking forward to it!  ;D

Izzie

Going back yesterday made me realise that I had made the right desicion  ;D ;D ;D

4 sleeps to go! ;D ;D

*Nat*

I like gilie 2 too  ;D Love the marking round her eye  ;D Both gorgous though, actually they’re all gorgous  😀

Justine&Rafe

Izzie, I’d not looked on this thread for a while – the girlies are sooooo gorgeous!!  Why do people have to get puppies and show all those adorable “you want me” pictures!

Can’t believe it’s so close til you take her home!  Then we can get LOADS of pictures – hopefully many cutesy ones (but also some of the destruction!!  >:D )

kizkiznobite

clumbies dont actually do manic destruction…remember they do things slowly and sneekit…what they do  is pinch something hide in gob if poss and destroy at leisure or the steal hide then go back when they can…they tend to pick things of value…like my dad’s book  ::) and my first edition of w scots poems…lets not go there …it was worth more then the dog and not replacable  >:D…last night for example cubert was lying asleep…i said to mo has he got something in gob? no said mo it his flews…i carried on doing..i invite him on sofa when falkor gets off..i glance and think mmmm but didnt check..he goes out for a wee walks in and i said to mo…sure he got something in gob….mo sighs gets up checks….he got my silver otter ..hand made for me by a shetland silversmith when i had nic…. 😮 😮 he had had it in gob for 3 hours min….havnt a clue how it got it…wee shite….

actually  :butt: :butt: they awful…worse pups ever really hard work real stressful…izz..you dont want honest….send her here i will cope…i dont mind saving her honest  :ok:

Izzie

you can pick her up in a few weeks Bev  😉 ;D ;D

All I can say to you, is having met Geordi, who charged me and covered me in slobber from head to toe  and listened as he barked for 30-45 mins non stop because he wanted to wind up the pups – You have your hands full with Cubes!  :tease: :tease: :butt: :butt: ;D ;D

kizkiznobite

yeah but…i will have the last laugh…you got a female version

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :butt: :butt: :butt: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :ok:

Izzie

Geordi is only uncle to pup – Cass is mum and she loverly!!  :tease:

Dont why you are grinning to yourself

Who do you think is going to get all the phone calls/text/emails/etc  :tease: :tease: :butt:

kizkiznobite

a breed line is a breed line  😀

cubert is…he already emailed her…he awaiting the reply 😀

Izzie

Got that one covered

Jess is already reading all emails coming in…. ;D ;D ;D

Justine&Rafe

Can see why you have them Bev – and why you getting one – Izzie!

They sound brilliant fun!  If with rather expensive tastes in toys!

kizkiznobite

cos she nuts  ;D and likes a challenge

Izzie

I would have siad just nuts  ;D

*Lassie*

Love girlie number 2 :-* :-*
    Kiz out of interest what made you pick girlie number 1

xtine

don’t know how you choose between them  :-\ they are both so gorgeous!!  :ok:

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 127 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime