Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Your mod needs your help urgent

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip Your mod needs your help urgent

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Author

woah nick loaded question- we been here before…….think the topic ended up locked then  :-\

However – no I dont think I would Nick, yes I agree that in the RIGHT hands and used properly they just might have a use for a dog who had literally tried everything else – but then im also of the opinion if the dog is THAT bad, would it maybe be kinder to the dog to let it go………….and also what is the ‘right hands’ too many people doing more harm than good.

Having been on the receiving end of a dog ‘trained’ with an e-collar no way in the world id use one or think its a good idea. Personally think they are yet another training aid for the lazy, they can just do a hell of a lot of harm.

Anonymous

if i had a dog that i knew would chase sheep i wouldnt be irresponsible enough to let it loose in a field of them.

vinya12

[quote author=piglet link=topic=12743.msg246203#msg246203 date=1224580757]
    if i had a dog that i knew would chase sheep i wouldnt be irresponsible enough to let it loose in a field of them.
    [/quote]

:agree:. dont take your dog where you know there will be sheep if your dog likes chasing sheep. and if your dog is likely to bite anyone or anything then never take it out without a muzzle on.

Mudgie

I would rather train the dog to ignore the sheep and not to bite than have it wear a muzzle or not be able to enjoy country walks through sheep and cows and horses.

Just because stuff works doesnt mean it is in the best interest of the dogs welfare

*Nick*

ok, ok I’m sorry I brought it up, let’s move on.

wags

Rough hun the guy is a complete fruit – he so loves me that he made a freewebs site devoted to how much he loved me

uh well yah know ALF all the way  ;D

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=12743.msg246122#msg246122 date=1224522857]
    rough…this man does not work within the normal bound of mental tangents or within the accepted social bounds of decency….

and mark….

what…. :what: :what:…didnt you know… :whatever: really……  :boooo:

val is an extreme animal activist and a member of the animal liberation front   😉  😉

ooo and so is another member on here…no names mentioned of course god forbid that we promote such…but she does rather like manic collies  😀

there was a pop song…boy band mid 80’s…can’t mind the name or the title…sometimes sang with a girl band…mmmmm anyway…they did a song that is very very apt  >:D
    [/quote]

[quote author=*Nick* link=topic=12743.msg246209#msg246209 date=1224588628]
    ok, ok I’m sorry I brought it up, let’s move on.
    [/quote]

so be sorry Nick  :-*

Anonymous

Nick as far as I am concerned there is NO place for ecollars, dogs can either be trained off livestock or kept on a lead round them.
    If that s**t guy thinks he can shut me up he’s wrong, as Claire said he’s adveristing my girls 3-3 hip score, I know what my dogs are and they are fit and healthy so do all my friends and he’s a raving idiot with no friends.
    My wee problem is now with the KC they have an agenda  :ok:
    Val

travis

The man is off his trolly,had many a run in with him,he doesn’t believe a dog can have a recall without using an ecollar

wags

[quote author=Val link=topic=12743.msg246291#msg246291 date=1224621275]
    Nick as far as I am concerned there is NO place for ecollars, dogs can either be trained off livestock or kept on a lead round them.
    If that s**t guy thinks he can shut me up he’s wrong, as Claire said he’s adveristing my girls 3-3 hip score, I know what my dogs are and they are fit and healthy so do all my friends and he’s a raving idiot with no friends.
    My wee problem is now with the KC they have an agenda  :ok:
    Val

[/quote]

totally off topic – Glens score is 3-3 as well

Anonymous

Just to let you all know the KC lawyers have got my web site deleted off utube
    Thanks for the flagging if this proves anything it proves to me that utube don’t give a dam as a Yankie company we in the UK cannot get anywhere with this site I never even got a reply to my emails and all the flagging brought no joy.
    Anyway Thanks you are a lovely lot
    Val

.dodger.

glad it was sorted for you Val :-*

xtine

glad you got it sorted Val  :ok:

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime