- Delicious grain free recipe made with tasty naturally wholesome ingredients.
- Optimal kibble size and shape for puppies.
- Freshly prepared salmon with haddock, blue whiting, sweet potato & asparagus.
- Rich in natural protein – 60% salmon, haddock & blue whiting.
- With Added Joint Care Supplements: A careful blend of Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM helps support cartilage for healthy joints in growing puppies.
- Vet approved complete nutrition – Formulated by UK animal nutritionists to provide all of the energy and nutrients your puppy needs.
- Made with naturally wholesome fish and vegetables, with added essential vitamins and minerals to help support your puppies health and wellbeing
- No artificial colours or preservatives.
- No added sugar.
- No high fructose corn syrup.
- Formulated without dairy or soya.
- Naturally hypoallergenic.
- Prepared without grains or gluten.
- Beneficial pre-biotics to naturally support healthy digestion.
- Omega 3 to support healthy skin and coat.
- Prepared with pride in the UK.
Growing Puppy, Grain Free, Complete Dry Food. Freshly Prepared Salmon with Haddock, Blue Whiting, Sweet Potato & Asparagus. Britons Original.
Delicious gourmet food for growing puppies.
60% Salmon, Haddock & Blue Whiting.
Wholesome complete nutrition suitable for all breeds.
With Added Joint Care Supplements: A careful blend of Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM helps support cartilage for healthy joints in growing puppies.
Suitable from age 8 weeks – 15 mths.
Free 48-Hour DPD Delivery* plus same day dispatch if ordered before 10am.
Save 10% on this order and enjoy 10% off every recurring order by joining dogclub free. Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door. Cancel or change your orders anytime.
* Additional delivery charges apply for Highlands and Islands.
We are here 10am – 7pm , 7 days a week. Simply click on live help at the bottom of this page.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We would love to be able to please all of the dogs, all of the time!
But what if your pet simply doesn’t like the flavour of their new food?
No problem, simply return it for an immediate full refund.
No questions asked.
dogclub is a UK Government registered Community Interest Company.
80% of profits are donated to UK Dog charities.
|Dimensions||62 × 56 × 12 cm|
12 kg Bag, 6 kg Bag
Salmon, Haddock & Blue Whiting 60% (Freshly Prepared Salmon, 21%, Dried Salmon 16%, Freshly Prepared Blue Whiting 11%, Freshly Prepared Haddock 10% & Salmon Stock 2%), Sweet Potato (20%), Potato, Beet Pulp, Peas (6%), Linseed, Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Asparagus (0.2%), Glucosamine (170 mg/
kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125mg/kg), Nucleotides, FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
Why Salmon? Salmon is naturally rich in omega 3 essential fatty acids which have anti-inflammatory properties and provide support for skin and coat condition and joint health.
Why Haddock? Haddock is a high-quality protein source that is rich in vitamin B & selenium. It is also an excellent source of omega 3 fatty acids which provide support for skin & coat condition and joint health.
Why Blue Whiting? Blue whiting is a tasty white fish which is a member of the cod family. It is a source of selenium and is rich in protein.
Why Sweet Potato? Sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate, high in B vitamins. It is an excellent alternative to grains.
Why Asparagus? Asparagus is rich in vitamins A, C and K plus folic acid which
all help contribute to general health & well-being.
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES PER KG:
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU,
Vitamin E 95 IU
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 85mg,
Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese
(Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Copper (Copper
(II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 9.5mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate
Anhydrous/Potassium Iodide) 1.7 mg
Crude Protein 27%
Crude Fat 13%
Crude Fibre 3.5%
Crude Ash 8%
Metabolisable Energy 363 kcal/100g
Omega 6 0.9%
Omega 3 2.8%
Growing Puppy Feeding Guide
|Expected Weight of Adult Dog (kg)||Puppy Age 2-6 mths Grams per day (g)||Puppy Age 6-9 mths Grams per day (g)||Puppy Age 9-12 mths Grams per day (g)||Puppy Age 12-15 mths Grams per day (g)|
|1- 4kg||70 - 100g||100 - 70g||70g - Adult||Adult|
|5 - 10kg||160 - 200g||200 - 180g||180g - Adult||Adult|
|11 -25kg||250 - 290g||290 - 290g||290 - 260g||260 - Adult|
|26 - 35kg||390 - 430g||430 - 450g||450 - 420g||420 - 390g|
|36-45kg||490 - 530g||530 - 550g||550 - 520g||520 - 490g|
* All dogs are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take into account the breed, age, temperament and activity level of your own dog.
When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks whilst at the same time reducing the amount of your current dog food.
Always ensure plenty of fresh clean water.
High-Quality Ingredients: Only the best quality human-grade ingredients are sourced for Britons Original recipes.
Made in the UK: Prepared in the UK at Europe’s most technologically advanced pet food preparation facility; registered with the UK pet food manufacturers association (PFMA) and certified Grade A by the British Retail Consortium (BRC).
Complete Nutrition: Britons Original recipes are carefully formulated by UK animal nutritionists to provide all of the energy and essential nutrients your dog needs.
Quality Assured: UK vet-approved and features complete traceability throughout the production process to ensure consistent high quality. Britons products are quality tested in a microbiological Laboratory that provides zero tolerance for Salmonella, Ecoli and Campylobacter.